The Novelist

Mirya's POV

[Hello again, this is your captain speaking, you may now unbuckle your seatbelts as we are safely in the air.]

As I heard the voice over the intercom, I started to unfasten the belt. I glanced at Fuuto through the gap that left space for the passenger to walk though and thought about our encounter.

I have heard about the rising actor from Japan, but I'd never thought he was Miwa's son.

I mean, he changed his last name to Asakura when on stage, so it's understandable.

Oh right..! My coworker, Nema, said something about an idol coming to the shoot and that they'd try him out.

Never thought I'd meet up with him like this though...

I glanced over at the brunette

Hmm..he does have a good vibe to him, I wonder how he acts like in front of the camera...I'll need to talk to him before setting up his clothes.

Ugh. Damn Nema always adding up my work. She knew I'd want to do this on my own. Hmph. I'll have to squeeze her cheeks extra long this time.

Nema and I had known each other since the day I started working for my company, B. V. U. And had been really close since. I teased the girl for her rosy cheeks every chance I got.

I mean she doesn't even need blush.

And it makes her look sooo cuteee.

She's like the little sister I never had.

She's one of the few people that had seen my...bubbly personality.

As I thought about my calm mask I always wear, I remembered how it came to be.

When I was in high school, there was this lady i really looked up to, and she always handled herself in a calm manner.

And let me tell you, it looked so cool when she was always able to keep a level head and never paid mind to people's opinions.

She was my role model.

And so, I'd started acting like her, witch became an inseparable habit.

The mask I now use.

I realized I'd zoned out and quickly snapped out of it.

Hmm...11 hours and 20 minutes to go.

I quickly busied myself by watching movies on the small screen.

About an hour later, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked, and saw it was the guy from earlier, that helped with my luggage.

I politely smiled at him, and he spoke with a slight blush on his cheeks
"Hey.., um, remember me from earlier?" At my bod he continued, "I-I was talking to my friends and one of them apparently recognized you from when he modeled, and said he wanted an autograph..Ah, if it's not too much trouble of course. It's perfectly fine if you don't want to.."

I smiled reassuringly at the flustered male, "Of course! It's no trouble at all, may I ask his name?" I speak as I take out one of the scarves is designed.