Love at first sight

(She's wearing the outfit above)
_____________________________

"Oh? You don't know me? I'm Asahina Fuuto, a handsome popstar, pretty Nee-San~"

Fuuto's POV

Why the hell do I have to meet up with some random chick just before my big photo shoot.

This is the photo shoot I finally landed with the renowned designer M.V.~!

She's so hard to land work with despite her being fresh in the business. It's a miracle my manager was able to get me in.

I swear, just because you're my mom's friend, that doesn't excuse you! Hmm...how should I pay her back..-

I was interrupted by my mom coming back with her oh so dear coffee.

"Fuuto, dear, do you really not want to order anything~?" she asked, oblivious to the fact that I was lost in my thought just a moment ago. My heart stung at the thought.

It's not her fault. You're just one in a bunch. Besides mom is not good with these types of things...I sighed before speaking.

"No mom, you know I don't like coffee and I can't eat sweets because of my diet." I glanced at the time and clicked my tongue in annoyance.

She was late.

And I was gonna be late too.

"Who is this girl who has the audacity to be late! Mom, I'm not gonna make it for my shoot if I don't catch the flight now." I say, annoyance clear in my voice.

She tries to calm me down
"Fuuto, be patient, she probably just got delaye-oh! Mirya~! There you are! My you've gotten even more prettier than the last time I saw you" she said looking at something, or someone, behind me.

I turned around and saw the most beautiful gir-No Fuuto. No. You are an idol. Aspiring actor. Not a horndog. You can't just fall down at the sight of some slightly above average chick...

I calmed my inner turmoil, previous annoyance forgotten.

As I snapped out of my daze, I saw a smile that could only be described as beautiful bless her face. Like an angel-I stopped myself before I lost it.

"Miwa! Sorry I'm late, and I could say the same to you as well! You haven't aged a day!" She said with the most calming and currently overjoyed voice. She has a slight French accent. That's hot-

As she turned those calm grey eyes, dancing with curiosity to meet mine, it felt as though lightning shot to my very core. It can't be. I can't just-

I was interrupted by her questioning voice

"And who might this be?"

I slid the mask I used so much in place and spoke.

"Oh? You don't know me? I'm Asahina Fuuto, a handsome popstar, pretty Nee-San~"

Her eyes were locked onto mine as she smiled politely before speaking.

" Nice to meet you Fuuto, I'm Mirya." My eyes widened slightly at the use of my first name. Get used to it. Its just a cultural difference.

"Oh! It's my fault but you're almost late for your flight, Miwa.." she said.

Mom had arranged this meeting after hearing of my photo shoot from Hikaru-nii.

Damn Hikaru-nii...

She had a meeting in America and arranged for us to meet. Saying something about a close friend. Not that I listened.

Anyway, she was currently almost late for the flight to said meeting if she didn't board the plane now.

Mom seemingly snapped out of her stupor and gathered her belongings. And, saying goodbye to us both, and reassuring Mirya that it wasn't her fault, disappeared into the crowd.

After she left, I turned to Mirya and spoke.

"Hey so what's up with you coming along with me to my shoot? You wanna make connections or something."

As the words left my mouth, I realized they sounded more rude than I intended them to be.

Not wanting for her to hate me, I scrambled to tell her that I was just curious and didn't mean to sound rude.

"A-Ah..-no what I meant is..I'm just-"

I was cut off by her melodic laughter.

I blushed.

Up to my ears.

"H-hey! Don't laugh!" I say and she just laughs harder.

"F-Fuuto-pffftt you're so awkward. Pfthahahg" she was grabbing her stomach and basically crying at this point.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

Okay I also laughed my ass off.

Like a genuine laugh.

People were s t a r i n g.

After we finally quieted down, Mirya spoke with a smile
"Sorry about that, Fuuto, I'm not normally this rowdy, I swear."and I smiled in return

"Ha looked like a normal occurrence to me"

I suddenly thought, "Hey, you never answered my question~"

"Ah-slipped my mind with all that laughing I guess," she said sheepishly, " I'm actuall-"

[flight 52. From France to Brazil. Final boarding call.]

We froze and scurried to the entrance, and gave out tickets.

We were seated in the left part of the first class area in a semi enclosed seat with a lot of privacy right next to each other

We were seated in the left part of the first class area in a semi enclosed seat with a lot of privacy right next to each other. I glanced over at Mirya after putting my luggage away, meaning to help her out.

But what I saw made me pissed.

Some guy was helping Mirya with her carry-ons, and she was smiling at him, making him blush.

I growled and looked away. She's not mine or anything so why am I feeling like this...

I heard Mirya thank the guy and take a seat.

This is going to be a long flight if I don't stop acting this way...

________________________________

Heyy so it's going to be a while before she actually gets to meet all the brothers but some will pop up. Not all tho...who you may ask? I won't tellll~muhuhuhuhu
And the way the guys act may be a little OOC, but I'll try my best to follow their characters. Byeee loves~