Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Fourteen

Start from the beginning

Next thing I know, we are in the parking lot of the school. Spencer goes around to get my chair and Addison pulls open my door. Both of the girls manage to get me into it and they wheel me over to my friends.

"I'm gonna leave you with Addison since ya'll have the same homeroom, ok?"she said looking between us.

"Sure,"we both responded.

She smiled and skipped off to her new boyfriend. Addison just stood there while my friends fussed over me and signed my cast and boot. At that moment, I decided to tell Addison that I know what she wrote. When the bell rang Addison wheeled me to her locker while she grabbed her things.

"Do you need anything?"she asked and I shook my head no.

We then made our way to homeroom where I was immediately bombarded by people. Addi wheeled me beside her seat, pulling out a math book. When the late bell rang, the teacher made evryone go to their seats so he could take roll. I took this as my chance.

I leaned over and whispered,"I know what you signed on my boot, Ms. Anonymous."

She turned pale and stared at me with wide eyes. Before she could respond, the class had gathered around me once again. She was trying to do her homework, but all that happened was she stared at the same question all period with her eyebrows furrowed in concentration. I don't if it was because of what I said or because she didn't know the answer. Either way, when the bell rang, she immediately took off.

"Can someone take me to my next class?"I asked and almost the whole class offered.

It ended up being some nerdy, quiet girl that just blushed furiously as she pushed me to Algebra. I think she said her name was Abby. The rest of the day passed the same way. Having random people push me around and having people write on my cast. Addison ignored me in History and I was about to die of exhaustion by the time the day was over.

Sitting on the couch for a couple of weeks really hurts your stamina. And I hadn't even stood up today. Spencer drove me home saying something about Addison catching a ride with Priya. When we got home I went upstairs and took the longect nap ever.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I woke up at around eight at night. I was hungry so I texted Spencer.

-Could you bring me up some dinner?-

She text back immediately:

-Sure.-

A couple minutes later, she came carrying a ham sandwich and doritos. Once she had left I scarfed it down. When I finished, I checked my phone to see I text from Addison:

-I don't know what you were talking about in homeroom.-

Whatever! Of course she did! She looked like a ghost when I said it. I decided to call her so I could hear her voice and decide if she was lying. She answered after three rings:

"Hello?"she asked.

"Hey, It's Tyler,"I informed.

"Figures,"she sighed audibly.

"I know you know what I was talking about,"I said, deciding not ot beat around the bush.

"No, I don't,"she denied.

"Yes, you do,"I objected.

"Ugh! Fine I do!"she gave in.

"Ha, so what made you write it?"I questioned.

"The neurons in my brain,"she mocked.

"Haha. Now give me a real answer.

"Just like you. It's the truth. I just wanted to let it off my shoulders,"she said.

"So does that mean that you like me?"I teased.

She paused for a moment before answering,"Yes."

I can't believe she just said that. She must be lying. She can't like me.

"What?"I asked, flaberghasted.

"Yes, I do like you,"she mumbled.

"Why?"I asked.

"Do I really have to explain it?"she whined and I laughed.

"Yep,"I said, popping the 'p'.

"Fine. I like you because you are funny when you aren't being an ass. And you can have your sweet honest moments. We have a lot in common and I enjoy hanging out with you more than I do my boyfriend. We you got hurt and then threatened suicide, I felt like somebody was ripping my heart out of my chest! And on top of all of that, you are devastatingly handsome and your smile and your eyes make my heart want to melt,"she explained.

The honesty in her voice while she said it was just hurtful. She couldn't like me. I couldn't let her like me. She would just push me away and break my heart when she found out the truth. Just because it was the truth now, doesn't mean it would be later. My past wouldn't let me let her in.

"I'm sorry, but...I gotta go,"I mumbled and hung up the phone.

I had my past to blame. It will always follow me around wherever I go and it will never let me have a good ending. I couldn't even have a girlfriend that I actually liked.

I fell asleep while ranting in my head.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed!

And she confessed. And he hung up. And she confessed! And he refused! AND SHE CONFESSED!

Haha! Please vote and comment!

Song: That's Just Jessie by Kevin Denny