Ironwood: a healing factor? How interesting....

Jaune finally punched one last time, breaking the wall open. He ran out into the harsh atlas climate, through the thick forest and snow. A guard shot the tree just next to him, and he quickened his pace. He was shot it the leg and fell to the ground, the 6 guards surrounded him all aiming there guns at the downed arc.

Juniper: Jaune!

John attempted to console his crying wife, but failed miserably.

John: I'm sure he'll be ok...

Juniper: how? HOW JOHN? TELL ME HOW!

John has no response.

Guard: freeze! Don't move!

Jaune lifted his head, and his eyes widened. He jumped up at impossible speeds, tackling one of the guards. He stabbed into the shields throat and jumped to the next one. The remaining guards fired at Jaune, but he either cut them out of the sky or dodging them. As he stabbed his claws into the final guard, he reeled his head up to a new sound. His face was covered in blood and his mouth was foaming, Jaune was also growling.

Cinder: such rapid movements, and such powerful weapons that seem to be part of him. Interesting.

Roman: he's like a rabid animal, getting scared and more angry when he's hurt.

The scientist from before walked forward, and Jaune was surrounded from all sides by guards. About 30 in total.

???: it's wise that you surender subject 1. You can't escape us.

Jaune looks around, noticing that he is surrounded.

???: I know you don't know where you are, or even who you are. But I'm here to help you.

Ruby: liar! Jaune don't trust him!

Weiss: ruby, he can't hear you.

Ruby: I don't care!

Jaune stood up and ran at the scientist. The guards opened fire, tearing Jaune apart with bullets. His corpse riddled with bullet holes falls to the ground. The scientist looks down at him.

???: such a shame.

Pyyhra: JAUNE!!

She broke down into tears, her teammates began to console her.

Ruby just lays down and cry's. Her mother and sister going to her side. Velvet lays her head in cocos lap, who runs her back attempting to confert the faunes. Even though this wasn't the first time they had seen the blond arc die, it was still an emotional experience. 

The guards form up in there units and begin to walk back to base. But the scientist looks closer at jaunes corpse, and sees the bullet holes beginning to heal. He smiles. Jaune jumps back up, his healing factor having healed his wounds. He slashes the scientist face and the guards all open fire once again.

Sun: kick there asses Jaune!!

Neptune: show them the true meaning of pain!

Ren: yeah!

The members of team rwby and jnpr look at the three boys weirdly.

Sun: no one messes with on of the bois!

Neptune: there's so many girls, the boys need to stick together!

Weiss: I can't believe you three....

The gaurds continued to shoot the enraged arc, but he tanked them. Letting them hit him, and charging forward. He reaches the first row of guards and demolished them. He goes to the second and shreds the first one. He tackles the second and throws him into the others. As they get up Jaune jumps onto them, impaling them.

Goodwitch: an interesting fighting style, letting himself get hurt only for his healing factor to save him.

Tai: but it probably can't save him all the time right? Everything has a limit, and maybe one day it'll just stop working?

(That kids is what we call foreshadowing)

Jaune stood and wiped the blood from his face. He turned and ran into the atlas forest, looking for shelter. Another group of guards ran forward and saw the carnage and Jaune retreating into the tree line. But as they prepared to fire the scientist sat up and stopped them. He had a long claw line going through his eye and mouth, but was still standing.

???: don't, there's no use. Ironwood will have our heads anyways. Well have to move to subject 2, men! Move back to base and begin working on fixing the wall! I have work to do.

Yang: subject 2? There's another one?!

Blake: he quite! We're watching!

The scientist walked back to the lab as the guards moved the bodies and began to work on the wall. He walked through a door and typed a code into a panel. He walked into a room with a test tube in the middle, and a person was resting in the center of it. The unknown scientist wrote on his clipboard.

Test subject one escaped and has been marked as a failure. Ironwood is disappointed in our failure, but is happy to know that we have a second subject. Subject two, of as the inmates call him, Deadpool. Is ready for testing, and can be injected with the same serums as subject one was. That is all.

Doctor Mallory