First Full Day

I woke up slowly. I rubbing my eyes, slowly rolling out of my bed. I barely landed on my feet, grabbing my nightstand for leverage. I yawned as I was was of the room, only in my red and black basketball shorts and a red tank top. My feet padded against the floor as I walked towards the kitchen, smiling once I saw the familiar faces.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty!" Jess yelled, causing me to cringe. To early. She tossed me a pack of poptarts, causing me to smile gratefully.

Casey smiled at me, "how'd you sleep, Meg?"

I shrugged, opening the package and taking a large bite of my first poptart. "Lot of tossing 'n turning." I looked down at my poptart. "So, uhm, I found my mate," I mumbled.

"Megan, that's great!" Jess gushed. "You're so lucky. So," she leaned forward, pausing for effect, "who's the lucky lad?'

"That would be me." And in he came. Casey sat with his mouth ajar, and Jess was gaping like a fish. He softly turned me around, wrapping his arms around my waist before kissing my forehead lovingly. A blush made it's way to my cheeks as he walked away, leaving his addicting scent behind him. "So," he began, "you all ready for school?" He mused.

School. Shit. My eyes widened before I sprinted up the stairs, quickly pulling on my leggings and throwing my softball hoodie on, doing my eyeliner before jogging back downstairs. I slid my CP3's on my feet, walking towards the door.

"Angel?"

I spun around, looking into the eyes of my alpha. "Uhm, yeah?"

He lightly grabbed the back of my neck, using his other hand to pull me close to him. He softly placed his lips on mine, lingering for a moment before pulling away and setting his forehead on mine. "You're riding with me, okay, beautiful?"

I nodded, unable to talk, my lips still tingling. We walked hand in hand to his car. It was a beautiful Spider Eclipse convertible. He opened the door for me before climbing in on his. He slid on a pair of dark sunglasses, holding my hand tightly. "I made sure we had all of the same classes, by the way. But you're in a college level English class, so that's the only class we dont have together."

"You did that within the, what, seventeen hours I've known you?" I questioned.

He smirked, glancing at me quickly. "You're the future Luna. You have to have protection at all times," he stated.

Luna? I have trouble fighting eating urges. Much more large quantities of wolves. I sighed, closing my eyes when we pulled in. "Wake up, princess." He mumbled.

"No."

"No?" He questioned.

I nodded. He sighed before leaning over to me, he began kissing my neck causing my breath to hitch. He bit my neck lightly, no doubt leaving a mark. My eyes shot open, "you butt!"

"Listen to me then." He gave me a small peck, pulling away and climbing out of the car.

I signed, climbing out before following Jonathan to get my schedule.

We walked into the office, a few workers sitting up straight at the sight of Jonathan. "Morning, Alpha Jonathan. How may I help you?" An elder lady smiled at him.

"I need Megan Sturg's schedule and locker combination." He said. She quickly handed me my schedule.

I groaned, ''history is first?" I paused, "at least math is after that."

We walked out of the office, him stopping my in the hallway. He spun me around before pushing me against the wall. He pressed his lips against mine, his hands resting on my hips. My arms found it's way around his neck, moving my lips in prefect sync with his. I'm already craving him and his touch. "Eh-em." Someone interrupted us.

I pulled away, looking at a female teacher. "Can I help you?" I said, my wolf surfacing.

"There's a strict 'no pda' rule at this school, I expect you two to follow it." She finished, walking away with her nose in the air.

I rolled my eyes, walking towards the lockers. Hmm, 2730. Found it!

I grinned as I began twisting the knob. 30-32-17. It opened and I smiled in triumph. "Here, I brought you books and supplies," Jonathan said, sliding his bag off of his shoulder and pulling out some binders and a pencil pouch.

The rest of the day had consisted of Jonathan walking around with his hand securely around my waist, growling when a male even looked at me.

"English! Finally!" I close my locker, spinning around to give Jonathan a small kiss.

"Wait for me at your locker after class, understand?"

I sighed, "okay". I was planning on it anyway.

English went by in a blur, my last class being biology. Jonathan and I walked together to that class, taking seats towards the back of the class. The teacher introduced herself to me before beginning her lecture.

My body froze as I felt Jonathans large hand on my thigh, rubbing an circles with his thumb. I smacked his hand away, my eyes widening what he placed it back higher, applying more pressure. I mouthed 'asshole' to him, earning a small smack on my thigh. I yelped, quickly covering my mouth. I got a few curious glances, my cheeks flaming. Fucking males and their hormones.

Class endded and Jonathan and I walked to my locker, me cursing him out the whole way. "Don't you need to go to your locker?" I asked.

"Nope, cause my lovely mate is going to let me put my stuff in her locker," he mused, sliding his books in my locker. I rolled my eyes, shutting my locker before holding his hand and walking outside. We climbed in his car, starting the engine and driving off.

"We are gonna make a quick stop, okay?" I nodded, wondering where he needed to go. We ended up pulling up beside a forest. He got out, walking over and opening the door for me. He picked me up bridal style, causing me to laugh. He sprinted, suddenly stopping. I looked up, my breath hitching in my throat at the sight. It was a large tree, flowers everywhere in it. He set me on my feet, smiling brightly. "Its the tree of wisdom. Its not really magical or anything. Just beautiful."

I smiled, feeling his hand cup my cheek softly. He placed his lips on mine, kissing me with a passion I've never felt before. He pulled away, setting his forehead against mine. "I know we just met, but I love you, princess." He whispered.

I placed my lips against his in a short kiss, "I love you too".

We spent a few hours there, coming home after awhile. We walked into the pack house, walking up the stairs. "Stay with me tonight, baby." He whispered. A small smile made it's way to my face, nodding as we walked to his room. He slipped off his shirt, handing me it. I slid it on, taking off my pants and sliding into his bed.

"I love you, angel." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too."