Beautiful

I woke up gasping for air. "Baby you scared me!!!!" Jonathan yelled scared. I focused on him then my heart sped up, "WHERE'S MY CHILDREN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled scared."Calm down, your children are fine, there health is great also." The doctor said. I sighed in relief as those words came out of his mouth. "Baby, would you like to hold them?" Jonathan said happy. I nodded letting a couple tears fall down. They brought two of my babies over to me and set them in my arms. "Oh my god... they're beautiful." I said crying. "Is this Kaylee and who else?" I asked Jonathan smiling, not looking away from my children. "Cody." He said smiling. I kissed there heads and looking at how beautiful they are. Kaylee had my blue eyes, a tad bit of brown hair, cute small lips and a tiny noes. Cody had dark brown curly hair, dark blue eyes, kissable lips like his dad, and a cute little noes. I closed my eyes and kissed Kaylee's head, then Cody's. ''Where's Michael?" I asked looking up at Jonathan. Michael was in his hands. Michael's so tiny! Jonathan leaned down and kissed my cheek. He grabbed Kaylee and replaced her with Michael.

Michael was adorable. He had dark brown hair, my eyes, small cute lips, and a cute little noes. He looked like Jonathan. "He looks like his daddy, adorable." I said kissing his small, fragile head. He squirmed a little bit making me chuckle. Then Kaylee bursted into tears, crying. She had a small quiet cry. "Babe, are you gonna breast feed?" Jonathan asked rocking Kaylee back and forth. "It'd be best." The doctor said smiling at us. "I will." I said as two nurses put my baby boys in the incubator. "We'll come check on you all soon." The nurses and doctors said, closing the curtain, and leaving. Jonathan handed me Kaylee while stroking my cheek. I opened the small pocket where my boob was, witch is really a hole for the baby to get breast feed. I don't care that Jonathan is watching. I carefully put the crying baby close to my nipple and she immediately hooked onto it. "You're a wonderful mom." Jonathan said pushing my hair back. I smiled at him. "By the way Cody was born first, then Michael, and lastly but definitely not last Kaylee." Jonathan said grinning. I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back with a grin stuck on my face. He pulled away and I opened my eyes. "Your sis and Scooter will be here soon, also Maddie and Noah." Jonathan said rubbing my hair. "We only have to be here till tomorrow right?" I asked. He chuckled deeply and nodded. I leaned my head back and sighed. "I'm so happy". I said grinning. Kaylee started sucking harder so I rubbed her back. "Three babies..." He said smirking.

"You know what that means right?" I asked amused. His eyebrows crinkled in confusion. "We'll have to deal with babies all day and night.. that means no sex..." I said completely amused. His eyes widened and turned black. "Babe come on. Once a week I can get my sister Riley to watch here, can't I???? Please!!" He begged, I smirked. "Mmmm. Yes." I said as he sighed in relief. I laughed stroking his cheek with my thumb. "I love you so much." I said happily. He smiled kindly, "I love you too." He said pecking my cheek. Kaylee pulled away and started crying. "Shhhhh baby girl, don't wake up your brothers." I said fixing my hospital gown and put her on my shoulder. I started patting her back to get her to burp. She had a big burp causing Jonathan to laugh. I kept going till she burped again. I kept her on my shoulder as I rocked her back and forth. Jonathan smiled rubbing my hair. Making me very tired.

After Kaylee was asleep I looked at Jonathan. "Babe come here beside us." I whispered. He curled into the bed, carefully, as he pulled me close to him. He put his arm around me as I held my beautiful daughter close. Soon I drifted off into a deep sleep..

*****JONATHAN'S POV******

My children are beautiful. My mate is beautiful. My kids and Megan are healthy, just knowing that makes me beyond happy. I looked down at Megan and Kaylee and smiled. I started running my hand through Megan's hair.

I'd do anything for these kids and of course Megan. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. I started daydreaming and I didn't know Megan's sister and her mate walked in. I looked at them and motioned them to be quiet. They nodded and sat down. "How are all of them doing?" Goldie asked. "Good, very good." I said smiling. "How's Megan?" Scooter asked. "Great." I replied. They smiled as he grabbed her hand. I smiled and turned back to Megan. Her and Kaylee were sleeping peacefully, they're beautiful. I kissed Megan's forehead before doing the same to Kaylee. I laid my head on Megan's and grabbed her hand.

"You guys don't mind if I take a quick nap do you." I said more like a statement. I mean come on I'm there alpha. "No sir." They said in sink. I nuzzled closer to Megan and I drifted to sleep.