Since You've Been gone

My mouth dropped as Jonathan smiled. "That's great!!!!!!" He yelled. I didn't move. "Yes it is, call me if you need anything!!!" The doctor yelled running outside. "Two boys and one girl....." I said shocked. Jonathan squeezed my hand even tighter and said "Ya.... you're ok aren't you?" He asked worried. I snapped out of it and grinned. "I'm fine!!! Two boys to whip any boys ass, if they touch my baby girl!!!!!!!" I screamed pulling my shirt down. Jonathan chuckled kissing my cheek. ''What you wanna name our other boy?" Jonathan asked happily. "Michael..." I said grinning. "Brandon!" Jonathan said getting on the bed, and setting me on his lap. "Michael Brandon Crosswhite." We said simultaneously. I bursted out laughing, and he did too.

It got quiet and I looked up at him seriously. I looked deep into his eyes, "I love you so much Jonathan." I said leaning in and kissing him. It was a warm, slow, passionate kiss. I slowly pulled away, keeping our faces an inch away from each other. ''I love you too." He said, closing the distance between us. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck as we heard a knock. I slightly pulled away, so our noses were touching. "Yes?" I asked. "Meggy it's me." I heard Maddie say lowly. "I'm coming give me a minute." I said. I leaned in, closed my eyes, and kissed him passionately before I got up. "I will be back, love you babe!" I shouted. "Love you too!" He yelled. I walked over to the door and opened it to see a wild Maddie!!!!! I through an invisible pokie ball at her and screamed, "I CAUGHT A WILD MADDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Maddie bursted out laughing, as Jonathan was chuckling behind me. I grinned as I took her hand. We ran into my old room and sat on the bed. "Soooooo you and Noah doing better I see?" I grinned, looking at her shoulder and seeing a mark. "Kinda.... I didn't want him to mark me yet but my wolf took over!!!!" She yelled looking ashamed. "Don't worry about it, it would've happened anyway!!!" I said making her smile. She looked down at her hands and said "I really love him tho..." She couldn't hide her smile. She blushed deeply and I laughed. "Babe, come on you have to love him!!!!!!!!" I said hitting her shoulder, playfully. She laughed, "remember when we used to do duets?!?!?" She asked changing the subject completely. I rolled my eyes, as I laughed. "Yes M.G. I remember well!!!!" I said chuckling.

''Wellllllllllll I was thinking since my birthday is tomorrow, that you could sing with me!!!!!" She screamed hopefully. I smiled and nodded. "Let's do that song from Pitch Perfect!!!!! Since You've Been Gone!!!!!! The movie we watched the other day!!!'' I screamed and she nodded happily. I jumped in the air, she jumped up too.

"Zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom." I started. "Here's the thing, we started out friends. It was cool but it was all pretend!!!!" Maddie started.

And then we practiced.

***8:00 pm******

After practice I went out to eat with Maddie and now I'm laying in bed, by myself. Jonathan went got a run a hour ago, my wolfs been whimpering all day. She's addicted to him. I dove my head into the pillow, and my wolf forced a couple of tears out.

'Where is he!??!?'! My wolf asked me.

'I don't know...' I replied. She howled loudly. I dove my head deeper into the pillow. I squeezed the pillow tight, his scent was all on it. Then out of nowhere someone comes up behind me and flips me over. I screamed keeping my eyes shut. The other person put there hand over my mouth, "baby, calm down please!!!! It's your mate!!!!" Jonathan said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He saw my watery eyes and looked at me worried "Baby what's wrong?" He asked. I looked down and my wolf took over, "I missed you soo much!!!!" She forced me to scream. I closed my eyes waiting for him to laugh, but I only felt the impact of his lips on mine. I was shocked but I kissed back. He got on top of me and licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. I denied, seeing what'd he do if I wouldn't let him in. His hand found my thigh and started rubbing my thigh making me moan. He slipped his tung in and taking control of our make out session. He pinned my hands behind my head making them impossible to move. He pulled away looking at me passionately "I love you so much never forget that!!!!! I'm so sorry I wasn't here with you!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!" He said looking at me hoping I'd forgive him. "I love you too... can we please go to bed?" I asked bitting my lip. He pecked my lips one more time before laying down beside me. "Goodnight baby's!" He said chuckling. I cuddled up to him as he put his head in the crook of my neck taking in my scent. He sucked on it a little bit, making me moan. "Why'd you do that?" I said yawning. "It made the mark darker." He said possessively, strange. He kissed the mark one more time before kissing my cheek and letting me sleep.