One Week

I dedicated this to @reesiepc11 because she took her time to comment, vote, fan, and read!!!!!!! Thanks babez!!!!!!!

Lots of love,

~Megan<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a little pain from last night.

"MEGAN!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!" I heard Maddie scream at the top at her lounges. Jonathan's eyes opened and mine went wide. I jumped in the air and through on Jonathan's shirt and my sleep pants on. I ran out the door as Jonathan was still getting clothes on. I ran into Maddie's room and she was crying on her bed as a male was trying to get to her. ''Get the hell away from her!!!!!" I screamed and pushed him back. I ran to her and cradled her. "Mine!!!!!'' He yelled charging to us. Maddie screamed as Jonathan came and pushed him against the wall. "Noah!!!!" Jonathan yelled at the male. "Look at her!!!!'' He yelled pointing at Maddie. "You're scaring her shitless!!!!!" He said pushing Noah harder against the wall "calm your god damn wolf vefore I do it for you!!!" Jonathan yelled as Noah closed his eyes breathing in and out calming his wolf. Maddie kept sobbing. Noah opened his eyes and the weren't black anymore, they were sad. Jonathan slowly let go of Noah, and he ran over to us. He looked at me, begging me with his eyes to let him hold her. ''M.G.? Do you wanna see him?" I asked Maddie. She thought for a long time and looked up at me. She looked down and slowly nodded 'yes'. I smiled and got up as he got in the bed and started rubbing her hair, soothingly. Jonathan came up and picked me, he made me put my legs around his waist, as we walked out. He started walking out the door and I put my head on his shoulder. I sighed and took in his scent. "I love you." I said smiling. " I love you too." He said rubbing my back. He kicked open our door and we sat on our bed. I sat in front of him and smiled. " I really want to know what gender the babies are!!!!!" I said grunting. He laughed and kissed my cheek. " I do to, let me guess. Maddie is our kids godmother." He said smiling. I suddenly freaked out, "YOU'RE NOT MAD ARE YOU?!!!! Please don't be mad!!!" I said pouting, a tear came down my cheek and I covered my face. Jonathan cuddled me up to me and said "baby, calm down please. I'm not mad, I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!!" He kissed my template and rubbed my hair.

We were just sitting there quietly, as my phone went off.

Peyton: MEGAN!!!!! I SWEAR I USED PROTECTION!!!! SHE JUST GOT PREGNANT!!!! I think my condom broke!!!!!!!!!

Peyton sent me, creeping me the hell out. Then I bursted out laughing. Jonathan looked at me confused witch caused me to laugh harder. "Kira's pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said, not laughing as hard. "And why's that so funny?" Jonathan said amused. I showed him the message, grinning. He chuckled. He's so sexy. "He's a trip." Jonathan said chuckling. "And you!" I said kissing his cheek. "Are ado-ra-ble!!!!!'' I said jumping on him and tackled him down on the bed trapping him. "And your hormones, are crazy." He said amused, but pleased. "So?" I said, slamming my lips on his forcefully. "You're mine." I said kissing his neck.

Whats gotten into me? Jonathan moaned and said "I love this side of you." He said lifting his head up giving me more access. "Babe." Jonathan said smiling. "Yes?" I said looking at his face. "You still have to mark me." He said hopefully. I grinned and started kissing a specific part of his neck, where it meets his shoulder. I sucked on it a little before I let my canines seek deep into his neck. He let out a moan of pleasure and pain before tangling his hands in my hair as I licked of the blood from his neck. He brought my head up to his and pushed my face into his. He kissed me before I sat down beside him breathless.

"Mmm the doctor will be back in a week to find out the genders." Jonathan said smiling, cuddling me, and kissing right under my ear. I laughed and kissed him.

"One week."

---

Short chapter sorry!!!!!

I honestly think I might just go to 25 chapters and probably make a sequel, only if people like this one!!!!