Three!!!

I woke up happy. I turned to look at Jonathan. He was staring at me, smiling. I shriveled my eyebrows in confusion. "Stop!!! You look so cute!" He said grinning and I blushed. "How long have you been awake?" I asked playing with the strings of his pants. "Mm an hour... ugh don't do that unless you want me to make you submit to me." He said growling. "Maybe later." I said winking and kissing his cheek. "Don't say that, 'cause it will happen." He said smiling. I widened my eyes. "But-" I was cut off by a knock. "Come in!'' Jonathan yelled in alpha tone. The doctor walked in with a big bag. "Ok I'm back! Jonathan can you get up please?" The doctor asked taking some stuff out of her bag. "Yes." He said jumping out if bed and finding a shirt. "Ok Megan, today I need to check your blood, and make sure it's only one baby." The doctor said smiling. I bit my lip, knowing how much I hate needles. I nodded as Jonathan grabbed my hand. She tied the rubber band around my arm. I shut my eyes tight as she stabbed my arm, not literally. I bit my lip from keeping from screaming and Jonathan squeezed my hand. She took the needle out and I breathed out. "Ok good job, now I need to check out your stomach." She said pulling the covers down to me waist. I nodded, and she started pressing my stomach. She touched one spot and smiled feeling it a little more. She moved it over and started feeling that spot. She widened her eyes a little, scaring me. She moved it to another place and felt around. She gasped and covered her mouth. "I'm sorry but you're not having a baby." The doctor said looking down. I felt tears in my eyes threatening to spill out. "You're having babies." The doctor said scared of my reaction. "How many?" Jonathan asked happy. "Three..." Jonathan jumped in the air and I just sat there completely surprised. And beyond shocked. "Megan, are you ok?" Jonathan asked coming to my side. "Th-three?" I said, biting my lip. "Ya!!! Isn't it exciting?!" Jonathan yelled. The doctor walked out and I just sat there, not able to move at all. "Megan?!" Jonathan said getting in the bed.

Three. Triplets. Trace babies.

THREE!!!

I looked at Jonathan and saw his worried face. "Three." I whispered. "Ya!!" Jonathan yelled looking for a reaction. Then I smiled ''three." I said pecking his lips. I gave him a big hug. "Triplets." I said smiling. I leaned in and kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. I laid my head on his shoulder smiling. "Mmm I'm hungry." I said smiling. "Ok we'll go down once you get dressed." He said smirking while checking me out. I rolled my eyes while getting up. I grabbed his shirt and some skinny jeans. He chuckled at me wearing his shirt. I grabbed his hand, pulling him down stairs. Jessica and Kira was down there talking. "Hey girly!!!" Kira yelled. I grinned "Hey!!! Hey Jonathan while I tell them the news, can you make me some food?" I said biting my lip, and running my finger over his chest. "Y-yes babe." He said stuttering. I smiled and looked at my girls. "So... what's the big news!?!?!?!?!?!?" Jessica yelled excited. "It's about the... baby.'' I said taking a deep breath in. The squealed "what!!!?" They said at the same time. "I'm having triplets!!!'' I screamed. They froze then they yelled "AHHH HOLY SHIT!!!!! MEGAN!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!!" They screamed hugging me. I laughed hugging them back. "Hey babe?" I said walking up behind Jonathan and hugging him by the waist while he cooks. "Yes sweetheart?" He said turning to look at me. "Remind me to call Goldie tomorrow!!!" I said smiling and kissing his cheek. "O!! And my parents!!!!!" I said pecking his lips. I went and talked to Kira and Jessica while Jonathan cooked.

It was almost night time and I just got out of the shower. I blow dried my hair and put it in a bun. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out. Jonathan slightly pushed me to the wall and kissed me he lifted my hands above my head witch lead to my rob opening. He picked me up and walked me to the bed. He sat on top of me, on my legs, and said "you have to submit to your mate, and father of your children." He said smirking. "Will you or will you not?" He said not really caring if I said no. "I will." I whispered. "Good." He said before leaning in.