A Piece Of Heart

They weren’t dating, even not in love.
They were just friends.
Really good friends at this point.
But one night changed it. One drunken night, and they ended in bed.
Then, the next morning they decided to stay friends.
 Why? Because she had a boyfriend and a son.
 And he was engaged to a Namibian Victoria’s Secret model.
They both seemed happy. At last that’s what they thought.
 They started slowly feel something towards each other, but neither of them would admit it.
 Now 4 weeks passed since that night and Christina was feeling sick for whole week, so she took a pregnancy test this morning and when the results came, she didn’t know how to feel.
 Happy? Bad? She was pregnant.
 And it was Adam’s.
 There’s no way it could be Matt’s, because they’re using protection.
Now she was sitting in the lounge room in the studio where they taped ‘The Voice’.
Nobody wasn’t there yet, so she broke down and started crying.
 What she didn’t notice was that Adam came.
 When he saw her crying, his smile faded away.
He sat next to her and pulled her in for a hug.
 “What’s wrong Chris?” He asked as she cried into his shirt and he rubbed her back.
 She looked at him and asked: “Do you really want to know?”
Adam nodded.
Christina took a deep breath and said: “So, do you remember our night that we spend together four weeks ago?”
Adam smirked. “Yeah. What’s wrong with it?”
 She took another deep breath. “Well, You’re going to be a daddy!”
Adam looked at her with a shocked expression on his face and before he could say something, Christina interrupted him.
“I know that this isn’t the perfect timing, but it happened. I’m sorry. I know that you’re engaged, so it’ll be better that the public will think that this baby is Matt’s, okay?”
Adam looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “Do you think that I would allow him to raise MY child?” “As far as I know, it’s OUR child Adam! And I can’t ask you for breaking up with Behati and be here for our baby. You have to marry her.”
 “But I want to be here for our baby and you.” Adam said.
 “You will be here, but I don’t want to be the one who will ruin your relationship, so this would be the only solution for this.” Christina said.
“But I want to be with my child.” Adam said.
“You will be. Just not every day”
“Okay.” Then he looked at her. “Can I ask you something?”
“Of course.” Christina smiled at him.
“Can we tell at least Blake and Ceelo about this?” He asked.
Christina thought about it for a minute and then said: “Okay, but only people here at The Voice would know about that!”
“Yes m’am!” Adam saluted her.
Christina laughed. Adam smiled at her and then before she could complain about anything, he ran to where Carson, Ceelo and Blake were having a conversation.
“What’s up dipshit?”Blake asked.
Adam grinned and before he could say anything, he yelled to Christina to join them. When she came to them, Adam turned to Blake and started. “So, you know how I said back in season 3 that I want to make a super baby with Christina that could sing the lights out?”
“Yeah?” Blake and Carson looked at him confused and Ceelo just smirked.
“We’ll, we don’t have to wait anymore, because Christina is pregnant!”
Blake and Carson gasped and Ceelo just started laughing.
“I knew that there was that sexual tension, but a baby? Really? What are y’all going to do about it?” Ceelo asked after he sobered from his laughter.
Adam looked at Christina and confidently said: “We’ll keep it, but we’ll pretend that it’s Matt’s baby even though I’m not happy about it. But we have to tell Behati and Matt about it.”
Christina just nodded in agreement.
“Well, good luck man! You’ll need it!” Blake said.
 Adam just nervously laughed.

*March 18. 2014 *

It was Christina’s doctor appointment which she was excited about, because she can finally know the gender of her baby.
Over those 5 months she and Adam became very close, even though they were still in their own relationships.
Yes, both Matt and Behati were upset, but they couldn’t do anything about it, so they agreed to it.
So now  that their “Dirty little secret” was out, Adam insisted to come along with Christina to the appointment.
After all it’s his child too.