Miss you/ Need you

"We're  over!" with that she slammed the door and walked away... forever. That's what she thought.He missed her.A lot.Even it was just one whole day, but it felt like forever.She was everything for him, she was the one. But now it's late, too late.But he won't let her go. Not this time or ever.He stood up and drove to jewerly shop to pick something. Then he went to Christina's house. All the way to her househe thought about his speech. When he arrived to her driveway, he killed the engine and ran to her gront door and knocked few times untill she opened. She stood there, shocked to see him. "Adam?! What the hell are you doing here?"
"I came here to apologize Chris, this last day was for me like hell. You know why? Because you weren't with me and I missed you so much. I know it was all my fault and I apologize for that, but baby I love you so much and I want you to come back to me, please..."Adam begged as he bent down on one knee and she cried even more. "Chris, this day without you made me realize how important you are to me, and how I can't live without you. Believe me or not, but you are the one and only girl I want to spend my future with.When you told me that we're over, you broke my heart. Babe, I'm loosing it without you.After being with you, everyday and every night for three years now, and then not being with you just for one day, one fucking day.It scares me to know that I can't be with you, to have you in my arms. I can't live without it Chris, i would rather die. So I need forever with you, I need to know that you'll be with me forever. I know that I was saying to everyone that I don't want to get married. But this situation made me realize, that I want to spend my entire life with the one that I love. I want to be able to call you 'my wife' for my whole life. Of course that's if you let me, will you marry me?" Adam pulled out unique diamond ring. She gasped and wipped away her tears and smiled. She hugged him and kissed him. When they pulled appart, she said: "Yes Adam, i'll marry you! I love you so much baby and I missed you too."When he slid that ring onto her finger, he said:"Babe, I love you so much."He hugged herand spun her around.

                                                                               --an hour later--

They were curled up on a couch and watching TV.When suddenly Christina remembered her news from yesterday.
"Honey?"She said looking at him.
"Yes babe?" He asked.
"Can I tell you something?" She asked in front of him.
"What is it?"
"I discovered it yesterday and I don't know how would react, so i am gonna say it straight."
"Okay."He kissed her.
"Babe I'm pregnant. We're gonna be parents."She finished.
"What? Chris, that's amazing!"He hugged her and spun her around."Babe! I love you, and I love you too baby."he kissed her belly.
"We love you too daddy."She kissed him, and he deepened that kiss and brought her to his arms bridal style.When they arrived to their bedroom, he laid her gently on the bed all the way keeping that little one growing inside her in his mind.They kissed again... and they celebrated their engagment.