Chapter 7: Bubbly Does not mean Bubbles 🥂

Start from the beginning

"Brett!" I hear my dad say my name and quickly put my phone away. He walks into the living room and sits on the chair opposite me.

"Hi Dad" I say with absolutely no enthusiasm.

"Updates! Now!"

"Alright, alright. What do you want to know?"

"Is she the princess? Does she show any signs of royalty? Did she mention anything weird to you?"

"I don't know why you're trying to find some princess, but as far as I know the answer to all of those is no. She's just a regular high school girl."

"I'm pretty sure she's the one I'm looking for. She's not just anyone, son. I have a good feeling about that."

"Whatever, are we done here?"

"Yeah sure, go do whatever you do. I have to go on a business trip to check on my staff in Australia. I trust you'll be fine on your own. If you have any problems at all, don't call me. Figure it out on your own." Dad says as he leaves to his room. He comes back with a suitcase and then takes the limo to the airport, not even bothering to give a proper goodbye. Not that I expected it though.

Bzzz Bzzz! (1) Incoming call from My Princess 💖👑

"Hey baby, what's up?" I say, hearing the blaring music from the party through her phone.

"Hey sexy, come dance with me!" She slurs, she clearly had a decent amount to drink and I don't think she's ever had alcohol before. I decided to test how drunk she was by asking questions I already knew the answer to.

"Maybe if you tell me where you are I can join you."

"I'm partying at Rebeckah's hoose"

"Where's Selena? How much did you have to drink?"

"I didn't dwink alcohol, I drank bubbles! I'm wanted to bwe a bubble machine. Sully Wully went to potty then went to a bedroom with some guy to go nappy time. I tink she wanted cubbles" she says with a giggle.

Oh god, Selena got drunk and left her alone and on top of that, she is drunk beyond belief.

"Oop, Sully Wully twexted and she went to some guys pwace for da night"

"Ok stay at the party, I'm coming to get you baby."

"Otay, leave your shirt at home. I wanna see those smexy abs" she says, continuing to slur.

I chuckle. "Maybe next time, my only concern is making sure you're ok"

"Ok party pooper. I'm gonna wait outside for goo."

"Ok." I start my car and leave the phone on. I hear her move around in her heels. Her heels clack as she goes onto Rebeckah's front patio. All of a sudden I hear a thud on her end.

"Oopsie. I'm like London bridge, I fell down!"

"Are you ok?" she doesn't answer. I then hear crying.

"Aw, princess don't cry. I'm almost there." I pull up to Rebeckah's house and see my baby crying over a bleeding scraped knee and forearm that were cut pretty deep. I grab a water bottle from my car and a couple napkins and clean her cuts. I then take my shirt off and rip it in half to make two bandaids for her. It's ok, she wanted me shirtless and I hated this shirt anyway. I then take her heels off and put them in the backseat before picking her up bridal style and putting her in the passenger seat.

"Kiss the boo boos better?" She asks me with puppy dog eyes. Ugh how could I say no to that.

"Of course" I say and kiss both her knee and arm.

"You forgot a spot" she says and puckers her lips for me. I playfully roll my eyes and laugh.

"Ok, but only one." I kiss her lips and can immediately taste the alcohol. Geez, she's gonna need help getting over this hangover but she does have good taste in alcohol. I go to the driver's side and start the drive back to my house.

"Chloe go night-night now!"

"Ok Chloe."

"Hey! My name is princess or baby!" She says with an adorable angry pouty face.

"Well in that case, I'll wake you up when we get to my house princess."

"Thank you. By the way, bubbly does not mean bubbles to blow. Hehehe I thought it did." she says before falling fast asleep. When we got to the house, Chloe was still asleep so I carried her out of the car and into my bedroom.

"Huh, where am I?" She asks me as she stretches in my arms.

"I took you to my house so I could take care of you, you got drunk at a party. You also texted me earlier and said that your mom is working in New York for a little while on a business trip."

"Oh, ok." she said, but she was clearly still drunk. I rummage through my drawers for a sweatshirt and shorts that Chloe could wear. All my shorts were way too big for her so I gave her one of my boxers.

"Here princess, you can wear- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I say as I turn back around to face her and see that she's in just her underwear.

"I got hot," she says while shrugging her shoulders.

"Baby you gotta put some clothes on."

"I don't wanna."

"Please princess"

"Nope!" She says then starts running around the house. I catch her quickly and manage to put the sweatshirt over her. It reached her mid thigh so I left the shorts on the bed. I then picked her up and threw her over my shoulder before walking to the bathroom and sitting her on the countertop near the sink. I grabbed some baby wipes and started wiping off her makeup. After I was finished, I put her hair up in a bun and washed her face.

"Ok you can get down now and go to bed."

"Carry me!" She says and reaches her arms up towards my neck.

"Ok" she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as I walk back to the bedroom and put her on the bed. "Goodnight baby"

"Wait! Stay with me" she says in a shy little voice that was so adorable. "Just cuddle me and sleep next to me."

"Ok" I say as I put the covers aside and crawl into the bed next to her. She puts her leg across mine and her head on my chest.

"Goodnight princess." I say, but she was already asleep. This girl is stealing my heart, but I wouldn't want anyone else to keep it.