Chapter 7: Bubbly Does not mean Bubbles 🥂

Sunday night came quickly and I could not wait to party. Selena and I were currently getting ready and dancing around our room while listening to a random playlist that ranged from songs like Low and Strip That Down, to The Gummy Bear Song. I decided to wear a floral cropped halter top and a black short skirt with some light pink rhinestone wedges, this was followed by pink eyeshadow and lipstick and black winged eyeliner and mascara. Selena wore a strapless gold sparkly peplum top, black leather pants, black platform heels, and a black ring. For her makeup she did a gold smokey eye, black mascara, black winged eyeliner, and black lipstick. She said she was feeling in the mood to look dangerous and rebellious but to be honest, when isn't she? We had about an hour before we had to leave for the party and were eating chicken and pineapple pizza. Just then I got a message from Brett.

My Knight 💕: Hey princess, I'm so sorry but I can't take you to the party tonight 😔. My dad said he needs to 'talk' to me. I still want you to go and have a good time though, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

Chloe: Aw I was looking forward to being with you 😢

My Knight 💕: I'm sorry baby, I wish I could get out of it just so I could see your beautiful smile 😘

My Knight 💕: I'll take you to all the dances and parties you want in the future.

Chloe: I'm gonna hold you to that 😉

My Knight 💕: Perfectly fine by me, have a good time tonight baby. Text me if you need anything.

Chloe: I will, thanks for not completely bailing on me 😘

My Knight 💕: I could never bail on the most beautiful girl in the world

After telling Selena the news and finishing our pizza, we decided that we would go to the party together and turn it into a girls night out. We got an uber to the party which was about 15 minutes away. Selena said she wanted to get wasted and party like there was no tomorrow. As we walked into Rebeckah's enormous house, we could see the colorful strobe lights and hear the blasting music. I've never really been to a highschool party so this was pretty exciting.

"Hey Selena, hey Chloe. So happy you could make it! C'mon let's go put a drink in your hands and get you on the dance floor!" Rebeckah says as she walks over to us. We follow her to the kitchen and she pours us each a drink. I was a little wary to accept it because I've never drank before, but Selena assured me that I'd be fine. I slowly tilted my cup up and felt the cool, sweet liquid go down my throat. Huh, I thought alcohol was supposed to be bitter and gross.

"Hey what is this? It's really good."

"Tequila orange sunrise." Rebeckah responds

"Could I maybe, have another one" I ask as I down the cup.

"Of course"

"See, I knew you'd like it," Selena says. "Hey, I'm gonna go dance with those hotties over there. If I don't come back, don't come look for me"

"Um, ok" I say with a weird face. I downed the second cup before going to the dance floor. Whoo this feels incredible, it's like nothing I've ever felt before. I feel.... Alive! I start dancing to every song that plays even if I don't know it. What can I say, I guess I love to party.

Brett's Pov

I sit in the living room and wait for my dad to join me for our talk. This is honestly a waste of time. I don't care what he has to say, I could be dancing the night away with my princess right now. I unlock my phone and look at my home screen. Wow my baby is so beautiful, she doesn't even have to try. She makes pjs and messy buns look good.