Chapter 2: Meeting Mr.Badboy

A/N: above is a picture of Brett. I know he is Zayn Malik from his one direction days, but this is NOT a Zayn Malik fanfic. Brett only looks like him. ( Below is a picture showing the abs Chloe was talking about)

I stepped back to have a look at who I collided with and saw a guy about my age who had messy dark brown almost black hair, nice tanned skin, a jawline that looked like it could cut me, and beautiful brown eyes that

I stepped back to have a look at who I collided with and saw a guy about my age who had messy dark brown almost black hair, nice tanned skin, a jawline that looked like it could cut me, and beautiful brown eyes that... seemed to glow? Is that even normal?
"Um, hello. I'm I'm Ccl-Chloe" I said in a shaky voice.
"Nice to meet you Chloe" said the devilishly handsome boy in front of me. "I'm Brett. Let's get you changed out of that sticky shirt, shall we?" We walked together to the closest girl's bathroom and surprisingly, he followed me in.
"Uh, you do know this is the girls bathroom right? I don't know much about you, but I'm pretty sure you don't have the right parts to be a girl."
"Last time I checked I was a boy, but you can check for me if you want princess" he said with a smirk. That comment suddenly made me think to myself. Tall, handsome, muscular boy. Confident ego. Cute names that oddly send shivers through my spine. THE SMIRK! Uh oh, *inhales sharply* I SMELL A BADBOY! I snapped out of it when I saw a hand waving in my face.
"Hellooooo, earth to Chloe"
"I like llamas!" I responded when Brett caught my attention again.
"Okay." He raised one eyebrow and said but it sounded more like a question. What is it with badboys and eyebrow raising? Is it like a requirement to be a badboy?
"Sorry, I blurt weird things out when someone catches me not paying attention" I say feeling slightly embarrassed as my cheeks blushed a bright pink. Since when do I get embarrassed around boys? Selena usually has boys near her all the time and I never feel embarrassed. Then again they're looking for her attention, not mine.
"I see how it is. You can control your emotions or even think straight with all this hot stuff in front of you." He cockily said. I glared at him, so much for thinking he'd be different.
"As I was saying, we need to get you out of that sticky shirt, princess" he said. Before I could tell him that I don't have any back up shirts, sweatshirts, or gym clothes, he started removing his leather bomber jacket and turquoise tank top.
"Woah whoah woah, what do you think you doing ther-" I was gonna stop him, but look at those muscles! They shouldn't have to be hidden all day. I'm no cop but I'm pretty sure hiding those muscles is illegal. I couldn't finish my sentence. My eyes were glued on a beautiful set of abs that I need to start washing my clothes on. When my eyes met his again I saw him smirking at me in amusement.
"Like what you see babygirl?" Ha, he thought I was a shy girl when it comes to anything boy related. Jokes on you I ain't scared to reply honestly.
"Yes I do, very much actually." Man, I sounded a whole lot more confident then I felt. He smiled and rolled his eyes before passing me the clothes. I went into one of the stalls and tried to remove my top but it was so wet, it kept sticking to my stomach every time I tried to lift it. I walked back out of the stall ready to give up and give him back his clothes.
"Mind if I help?"
"Sure, go ahead" I said before he gently, but not in a sexual way, took my top off me. He wet some paper towels and told me to wipe the coffee off myself. As soon as I did, he slipped his tank top on me. It was a little big so he took my hair tie out of my hair and tied the edge of the shirt and stuffed it inside it. Lastly, he draped his leather jacket over my shoulders. I didn't even notice before, but on the back of his jacket was his last name, Rivers. Man am I stupid, it just dawned on me that Brett Rivers is the hottest and most popular guy at school. Now everyone will think I'm his girl, so many girls will be envious of me hehehehehe.
"Wow, you look better in it than I do. Keep it princess"
"Ok, thank you."
"Now get to class, just mention my name and they won't bother you about being late."
"What about you, I kinda stole your clothes."
"Don't worry about me babygirl. I was gonna skip the rest of the day anyway"
"Alright, if you say so." Selena is gonna be gushing over me for the rest of the day. Better prepare myself for an interview by my best friend. I was just about to turn away when I heard "Hey princess, here's my number in case you ever need your knight in shining armor to save you again."

***** End of the school day******

I had just come from my last class, which was choir, and was now waiting for Selena by my locker since our lockers were right next to each other. I was waiting longer than usual and was about to text her when I felt a set of cold hands on my shoulders.
"Boo!" Selena said from behind me causing my soul to leave my body for a minute.
"Selena!" I yelled at her and slapped her arm. "Are you trying to kill me? You're gonna give me a heart attack."
"Oh c'mon, you know you love me." She said with a smile, but then she got a suspicious glint in her eyes. Oh crap, the interview is about to begin. I quickly pretended like I didn't know why she would be suspicious but with her being my best friend since we were in preschool, she knew something was up.
"Hey, that's not the same clothes you were wearing this morning. Mind telling me what happened before I start assuming that my good girl went bad?" I wasn't even gonna hesitate in telling her because I pretty much trust her with my life. But then she spun me around to get to her locker and saw Brett's last name on the jacket. She froze with realization and turned to me.
"Oh. My. God. Did you and Brett Rivers hookup at some point today?" She asked, seriously intrigued by what she thought happened.
"What!? No! I spilled coffee on my shirt because I bumped into him in the hallway and he decided to be a gentleman and give me his tank top and jacket to wear since I didn't have anything else." I frantically responded.
"Him of all people, he did this for you" she said with one eyebrow arched. What, so everyone can arch an eyebrow except me?
"Yes, but I have a bigger problem"
"What is it?"
"I think I kinda, sorta, maybe, like like him"
"Well that's not a problem, everyone does. I'd be concerned if you didn't like him. If you didn't like him I'd be questioning how you are even a female."
"Yea but he gave me his phone number. What if he likes me back?"