fifteen // adrien is a bitch, so i've heard

Start from the beginning

The girl pumps her fist and a black flame engulfs it. She shoots the black fire beam at an unsuspecting civilian and they disappear, presumably into the shadow realm. I nod from approval. She forms a large black fire this time, then throws the fire on the ground. A chunk of the sidewalk disappears. People vanish in mid air. Trees and bushes are gone. Soon, the whole city will be in the shadow realm and Chat Noir will be forced to give up his miraculous.

"Do you have it under control right now, Shadow Princess?" I ask the arrogant blunette.

She smirks and puts her hands on her hips. "You have no idea, old man."

"I'll be gone for a moment," I inform her, then de-transform.

I exit my lair and run back to Adrien's room. I knock on it once, twice, then a third time.

"Adrien?" I ask, eyes slowly widening as I realize the inevitable.

Knowing it's useless to ask a second time, I open the door and barge into his room. I stay frozen from shock as if my feet were rooted to the ground. The window is open and Adrien is nowhere to be found.

I slam the door as I exit, exploding with rage. My glass heart may prevent me from feeling some emotions, but I still feel anger. Anger is my most powerful emotion. Many think it's a weakness, but I think it's a strength.

"Update on plan two, sir?" I hear Nathalie ask emotionlessly from the hallway with her arms crossed behind her back.

"He's not there," I growl. "Check the security cameras."

"On it, sir," Nathalie solemnly replies, then excuses herself and heads to the first floor.

I feel the rage burning in my heart as I make my way back to my lair. It's impossible. It couldn't be. There's one test left that I must partake in to confirm my theory.

Could my own son be Chat Noir?

Chat Noir's POV

"MARINETTE!" I scream, running toward the girl floating in front of the Effiel Tower.

She cackles and elegantly covers her mouth with her fingers sprawled out. She then pumps her fist once and a black fire appears, surrounding her hand. She then aims for me, cocks her arms, and the black flames shoot towards me.

I jump and roll, barely dodging the attack. The flames hit a sign behind me, and it disappears into the shadow realm. I scrape my cheek as I collapse onto the ground. I quickly push off the ground and scramble back up to my feet.

"Give me your miraculous, Chat Noir! This could all be over with! We would win!" She shouts as I run towards her.

I extend my baton and slam it into her rib cage. She screams from the pain and collapses onto the ground, coughing. I sprint towards her and grab her wrists and pin her to the ground, using my body weight. I catch my breath as I rest on top of her. Our noses are only inches apart.