𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡

[Y/N L/N] remembers nothing about her childhood.

Nothing, except that she was taken in by the Sound Dragon, Isychia, that she was taught Sound Dragon Slayer Magic, and that at some point in her youth she was implanted with a Sound Dragon Slayer lacrima in order to enhance her abilities.

It has been two weeks since the core members of Fairy Tail have made their return from Tenroujima, also known as Tenrou Island.

Throughout the continent of Fiore, rumours of their return have spread like wildfire. As expected, Sorcerer Weekly rushed in quickly to get the scoop on all of the juicy details.

As if to make up for the seven years the favoured members lost, everybody has partied their hearts out every single day. Everybody is here now - that's true happiness.

[Y/N] sat at a table with Romeo, as well as the recently returned members Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Wendy. Erza stood behind Lucy's chair, and Bisca and Alzack watched them from afar with their daughter, Asuka, and Gajeel's Exceed, Panther Lily. Wendy's Exceed, Carla, stood on the table beside aforementioned girl. Happy also stood on the table in between Natsu and Lucy. Kuschel had made herself at home on [Y/N]'s head, nestled among her [H/L], [H/C] locks.

"Sabertooth?" Natsu asked in a questioning tone. [Y/N] nodded with a grim expression, eliciting a noise of surprise from Kuschel, who clung on, desperate not to fall from her perch.

"A tiger with sabers for teeth.. Sabertooth, get it?" Gray said. Romeo held up a finger.

"Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale even disregard them... they're currently the strongest mage guild in all of Fiore." he said.

"I've never heard of them." Gray mumbled, crossing his arms over.
"Yeah, they weren't anything special seven years ago." [Y/N] agreed with the Ice-Make mage.

"You're saying they grew suddenly over the last seven years?" he quirked a brow. Max leaned back in his chair from another table.

"It started when their guild master recruited five very strange, but very capable mages." the sand mage answered.

"Five people alone made that difference?" Lucy asked, awed.
"Ohh? I like his style!" Natsu grinned. [Y/N] punched his shoulder in a friendly manner, his contagious smile making its way to her face.

"So... what rank does that leave our guild in now?" Wendy asked quietly.
"You really wanna know?!" Happy exclaimed, round eyes bulging.
"You haven't heard yet?" Carla added, with a slightly ticked expression.

[Y/N] howled and slumped in her seat, earning a few wary stares. It had been a while since Fairy Tail had been so loud - seven years, precisely.

"We're absolutely last place." Romeo said, shoulders slacking.
"A super tiny, weak little guild!" Alzack agreed.
"The weakest guild in Fiore." Bisca added.

"Very helpful, you two." [Y/N] folded her arms lazily.
"Wahhh! I'm sorry for asking!" Wendy yelped apologetically.

Natsu jumped up, slamming a sandalled foot down onto the wood of the table top. Lucy leant to the side to look curiously around his leg.

The pink-haired pyro started laughing maniacally.
"Heh! Sounds great! How interesting!" he chortled.

"Wha?" Gray looked at him like he was a madman - which he was. "interesting for you, yeah..."
"You don't get it, do you?!" Natsu yelled. "I'm looking forward to the chance to try and climb our way higher! How many opportunities like that do you get?! I'm getting all fired up now!"

"Ah, geez..." the ice wizard groaned. Lucy laughed nervously.
"Natsu is just the same as ever..." Romeo said with a joyful grin.

"Yeah, I'm excited too." Wendy added, balling her little fist in front of her.
"And now that you're all back here, we can finally win take back our crown!" [Y/N] cheered. "Seriously, these past Grand Magic Games have had Fairy Tail too dependant on me... I didn't even freakin' participate in 'em, either!"