《t w e n t y o n e》

[ CONFESSIONS ]

➽───────────────❥

                  The two soulmates gasped for breaths, their kiss was short yet the strong feelings were conveyed. Yuna could feel her heart race, her face was red. Thinking that she was to make the move yet Renjun made it first made her feel even more flustered.

"I-I uh okay well damn you just did that abruptly." Yuna blabbered, her words getting mixed, she couldn't form a proper sentence due to happiness. Renjun chuckled and then he started laughing and it was safe to say Yuna loved his laugh. She couldn't help but stare at his carefree face.

"You look so shocked pfft." Renjun managed to mutter in between his laughs, "W-Well you can't blame me! Stop laughing oi!" Yuna yelled and smacked him on his arm, no don't stop laughing she thought to herself. She ended up laughing with him.

The light breeze and sunlight brightened up the mood, just two twenty year olds sitting on a hospital rooftop, laughing freely.

After calming down a bit Renjun turned to Yuna, "I will pay for the operation." Yuna's eyes widened as she quickly tried to disagree, she didn't want to burden him, "No you don't nee-" Renjun placed his finger on her lips, "Shhhh I can't hear anything what you say." He stood up, dusting his pants.

"But!" Yuna stood up as well, "He is also like a father to me, besides I want to help you so case closed." Yuna sighed, "It seems so weird that you are talking more than usual." She shrugged, the image of a cold Renjun broken into pieces.

"Do you want me to diss you?"

"No thank you."

"Let's go." Renjun said as he walked towards the door, he stopped when Yuna grabbed his shirt sleeve, turning back he saw her smiling softly at him, her brown eyes sparkling. "Thank you." Renjun stayed quiet as she seemed like she wanted to say something more.

Yuna let out a shaky breath, she felt more nervous to say the small sentence than before. Her love wasn't one-sided anymore.

"I love you." Listening those three words slip out of her mouth made his heart flutter, he felt as if he was on cloud 9. Renjun mimicked her smile before repeating the words he never thought he would repeat again, they felt right to him now.

"I love you too."

The birds chirped creating a serene melody, another wave of wind blew. The butterfly was now happily twirling around it's flower. The flower too had finally found it's companion, a companion that will always stay beside it.

"I can't believe you just repeated that oh my god am I dreaming?" Yuna exclaimed, pinching her arm trying to believe that it was indeed reality. "Stop overreacting I can feel stuff too you know." Renjun blurted out, a cute frown on his face, "But like I thought you were incapable of feeling stuff."

Renjun smacked her head and then dragged her back to father's room, the whole time she kept on repeating, "I can't believe." just to annoy him.

"We just skipped college." Yuna said as she came out of her Dad's room, he was sleeping at the moment. "Is this your first time skipping?" Renjun asked slightly taken aback, "Yeah." Renjun was surprised, she seemed like the type to not take studies seriously but then again he remembered she had a scholarship to maintain.

Yuna stretched out her hand in front of him indicating him to take it and stand up from his sitting position, "Let's go eat something." Renjun took her hand into his and stood up, nodding.

She took a step further but was pulled back by him, he leaned down gave her a small peck on the lips before smirking at her flustered face. He then wordlessly started walking, dragging a very red Yuna to the hospital's cafeteria.

➽───────────────❥

welcome to another episode of me not knowing what to do once these two confessed their feelings :)

p.s: I feel like a single potato after writing this.