《f o u r》

[ SYMPTOMS ]

➽───────────────❥

"Hyung are you okay?"

Chenle asked the elder boy who was clenching his head, his eyes squinted. The throbbing pain in his head was unbearable. "I'm fine." He mumbled a quick response not convincing the younger boy who came to his side and checked his temperature.

"Hyung you have a fever!" He exclaimed in worry, "ugh chenle you're too loud." Renjun groaned while carressing his head. He saw his bracelet gone replaced by a purple moon tattoo, he knew that he has encountered his soulmate but didn't want to believe.

Renjun hated the concept of soulmates, let alone love.

"Yo what's the commotion?" Haechan came barging in the office followed by Jaemin holding a cup of tea. "Here." He said to Renjun while placing the cup on the table and gave him a worried glance. "Hyung is not feeling well." Chenle informed Haechan.

Haechan's expression immediately turned into a concerned one, "hey you okay dude?" He asked Renjun who just rolled his eyes. "Clearly I look perfectly fine don't I?" He snapped causing Haechan to roll his eyes too. "I was just asking you salty bitch."

"He has encountered his soulmate." A new voice caught their attention, Jeno leaned on the side of the door frame looking at Renjun. "I dont believe in that thing." Renjun spatted out still massaging his head.

"You will die due to lack of contact Renjun." Jaemin reminded the boy further annoying him. "I would rather die."

"Well your poor soulmate would die with you." Haechan said examining the exhausted boy tiredly sipping his tea. "Let them die like I care." Haechan let out an annoyed sigh along with the others, he spread his hands to emphasise his annoyance with his friend.

"Give me a name for a person more stubborn then him I'll wait." Haechan said waiting for someone to name somebody. "You." Jeno answered earning a glare from Haechan."The only one I could think of is Yuna." Jaemin answered him.

"Yeah Yuna really is daring enough to annoy Renjun." Jeno chuckled remembering everytime Yuna tried to approach and talk to the college's cold hearted heartthrob. "She really has a death wish."

"Which makes me wonder, yah Renjun how come you haven't killed her yet?" Renjun just sighed and rolled his for the nth time. "I ignore her."

"You sure?" Haechan smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "Can you all get out." Renjun gritted his teeth. "Oh so scary." Jeno said but went out of the room nonetheless followed by everyone.

Jaemin before closing the door warned him again. "You will die Renjun. Don't hurt yourself and your soulmate."

"For the last time I don't care!" Renjun yelled leaning back on his chair. It was late at night and his body was extremely tired yet he couldn't sleep. He suddenly felt a prickling sensation on his wrist as if someone was scratching it with something sharp.

He looked at it but found nothing. He felt a feeling of worry for his soulmate which he never thought he would feel. Shrugging off the thoughts he tried to fall asleep again.

"I don't care."

➽───────────────❥

Boy is in denial tsk tsk
Hello! How are u guys today?