《e l e v e n》

[ JEALOUSLY ]

➽───────────────❥

"Class today we have a new student."

Mr. Moon informed his dear students enthusiastically, curious and excited hushed whispers spread in the classroom. Yuna shuffled in her seat already knowing who it was, the boy from the morning. Hwang Hyunjin she recited his name in her mind.

She glanced at boy beside her, Renjun was busy stabbing his pencil in a paper, a weird way to pass time but Yuna still found it interesting. Whatever Renjun does, Yuna will surely like it, even if all he does is scowl at her.

"I know it's uncommon to change majors at this time of the year but please welcome him warmly." Mr. Moon gestured the boy to introduce himself. Hyunjin gave the room a long glance stopping at the two soulmates at the back and smiling at Yuna brightly.

"Hello there, I'm Hwang Hyunjin, please take care of me." He bowed respectfully before lifting his head up and walking towards the empty seat near Yuna. "Welcome to our class Hyunjin." Yuna greeted him making him beam at her. Renjun glared sharply at the boy, he knew something was off. Do they know eachother already? He thought to himself.

"Hey Renjun it's rude to glare at people." Yuna nudged his shoulder to which he scoffed and looked away. "Don't mind him." She told Hyunjin who was looking at Renjun with a look, a look Yuna didn't understand but didn't bother to ask about it.

The class went by smoothly with Hyunjin asking Yuna some questions about the topic. She would be lying if she told that she wasn't impressed by his art, he was talented and it showed. The bell rang and Yuna stood up  along with Renjun and Hyunjin that again stared at eachother.

"Hey Yuna, I'm still new here so can you show me around?" Hyunjin engaged Yuna, she hesitated for a second before smiling brightly, "Sure-"

"Sorry Hyunjin but we have plans."

Renjun swung his arm around her shoulder taking her aback, a smile plastered on his face as he looked at Yuna who was staring at him in disbelieve. Did this guy just said we had plans? She asked herself in utter shock. Her face red at his smiley face, he is smiling at me. "Oh it's okay. Have fun you two." Hyunjin replied and went out of the class first.

Renjun removed his hand and his face turned back to his stoic. Yuna's cheeks  became light pink at the memory of him smiling at her just a second ago. Renjun avoided her curious gaze and quickly left the class and ofcourse she followed him like a lost puppy, taking all the turns he took until he stopped in front of the lockers.

"Hey Renjun what was that?" She asked him and waited for his reply as he placed his books in his locker. "Don't talk to that guy." He monotonously spoke and shut his locker, looking down at her petite form. "But why? Last time I checked you hated me."

Renjun gritted his teeth and sighed, "Are you perhaps... jealous?" Yuna smirked as she eyed Renjun whose eyes widened at her statement. "No I'm not."

"But then why should I stay away from him?" Yuna pressed trying to earn a response from the boy who took steps towards her. 

It seemed that he liked to hold her face and glare down at her not that she minded."Stay away from him, he gives off bad vibes, also I'm not jealous." Yuna nodded and then grinned, "Now that you said we had  plans why not make it a reality?"

"Never bye."

"Hey! Atleast have lunch with me, Eunbi is absent." Yuna pouted and looked at him with pleading eyes. Her small gesture made Renjun's heart flutter and heat rised up to his cheeks. He turned away quickly to hide his face and wordlessly went towards the cafeteria. Yuna did a small victory dance and jogged to catch up to him.

Step one, have lunch with him, complete! She cheered in her mind as the two went to go fill their empty stomachs.

➽───────────────❥

Yuna is cute af uwu
also renjun be slowly be feeling love 👀