《f i f t e e n》

[ GUNSHOTS ]

➽───────────────❥

               The painful screaming of the girl echoed in the room accompanied by wicked laughs.

Yuna whimpered, her throat itchy from yelling, her eyes completely dry. She was tired, she wanted freedom and she hated the sickening smell of the basement. Her vision blurred due to the throbing headache.

Hyunjin had started hurting her as their target, the dream gang, failed to reach there fast. Hyunjin had nothing to do with the boys, it was the wish of black spades leader, who planned on getting rid of them tonight. All hyunjin needed was thrill and enjoyment and Yuna was there to satisfy his needs.

He traced his knife on her left thigh making her hiss in pain, he had been hurting her since half an hour. He avoided stabbing just to keep the girl conscious yet in pain. "S-Stop I beg y-you." Yuna managed to mutter under her breath and the boy just smirked at her useless plea.

Yuna felt her whole body crumble, her arm and legs hurt due to wounds, her wrists were red and had scratches as she tried to break free. Her hair fell around her face as she let her head down, memories of her father and friends flashed by her eyes making her smile slightly. Tears pooled up in her eyes when she remembered Renjun again.

Hyunjin gently lifted her face making her look up to him, she gave him a deathly glare mimicking her soulmate's signature expression. "F-Fuck you." She spatted at him in disgust, His eyes widened in anger as he was about to slap her but the commotion outside made him stop and look behind.

Yuna sighed in relief, she released her breath that she didn't know she was holding. A small light of hope burned in her heart when she heard gunshots and loud curses.

"Where the fuck are you Hyunjin!?"

Renjun yelled shooting a gang member ruthlessly, the six of them finally found the hideout amd were furiously getting rid of their enemy while searching for the girl. "Renjun and Haechan go find her we will handle this." Jaemin ordered reloading his gun.

"Guys five more coming, two o'clock!" Jisung's static voice rang through their microphone, Jeno and Jaemin quickly covered the other two who went opposite to find Yuna.

"You're dealing with us." Jeno smirked and started shooting skilfully, Jaemin used his taekwondo skills to throw them off guard. "Hyung quit showing off." Chenle spoke as he rolled his eyes shooting Jaemin's target right in the chest. Jaemin pouted at the younger's words making the other two cringe.

"Not here either." Haechan said closing the door of one of the many rooms the two searched, Renjun cursed under his breath when he found another empty room. "Let's go in the basement." He said whilst sprinting towards the basement.

He nodded at Haechan who returned the gesture while readying his gun. Renjun kicked open the door and the sight in front of him made his blood boil. He saw an injured and exhausted Yuna with tear stained cheeks looking up to him.

Hyunjin was there pointing his gun on her temple and smirking in his direction. "Nice to see you Huang Renjun and Lee Donghyuck."

"You fucking piece of shit!" Haechan took a step forward but stopped dead in his track, "Whoops make one move  and say goodbye to the girl."

"Though I would hate to shoot such a beauty." He leaned his face near, "Don't come near her asshole!" Renjun yelled, he pointed his gun straight at Hyunjin, it was now who pulls the trigger first situation.

Yuna squirmed under Hyunjin's strong grip, he was preventing her from falling down, the cold metal of gun touched her skin making shivers run down her spine.

Renjun shot a discreet look behind the two that went unnoticed by Hyunjin but Yuna saw it, she saw Haechan slowly back off and put his gun down, urging Renjun to do the same. The angry boy reluctantly placed his gun on the floor. "Let her go."

Hyunjin's smile widened as he brought Yuna even closer to him, the gun still pointed on her head, "You thought I would let her go?" His breath touch her face making her cry yet again. "Fucking bitch." Renjun gritted his teeth at the sight.

In a split of a second, the loud sound of a gunshot filled the room.

Hyunjin grunted and fell down, his grip on Yuna loosened making her fall on her knees. Her heart raced, she could hear a constant ring in her ears due to the gunshot, she felt numb as she saw Hyunjin lying beside her clenching his stomach in pain.

Renjun and Haechan quickly grabbed their guns and sprinted towards her along with Jeno from behind who was the one who pulled the trigger. Renjun was first to reach Yuna. He grabbed her and pulled her away, in the midst of this Hyunjin got hold of his gun and pointed at Renjun with shaky hands.

He shot him but Yuna on impulse, pulled Renjun away making both of them fall and roll to the side, they dodged the bullet by a fraction of second.

Hyunjin slowly backed off and crawled to get away from the other two but Haechan shot him again. "That's for hurting her asshole."

"Hyung they are cornering you guys!" Jisung's voices boomed in their heads making the three of them share a panicked glance. Renjun placed his gun on his belt and carried Yuna on his back, who was slipping in and out of conscious due to loss of blood and shock.

All six of them tried to escape the hideout as fast as possible before the police could come. They managed to get out and made their way back to their own hideout.

➽───────────────❥

That was intense lol

Eid Mubarak to my fellow Muslims 💕💖
Now I can blast punch loudly!