Chapter 85

Maya smiled as she watched how Riley, Farkle and Smackle were playing a old card game.
Josh was busy working on some kind of work proposal while she was looking at some old pictures.
She still was questioning whether to go with a teddy bear or a rainforest nursery theme but knew it would be awhile until she had to worry about that.
The baby was going to be in Maya and Josh's room for most of the time before he would actually be sleeping on his own.

"Go fish," Riley said.

Josh looked up from his computer seeing how his niece was dozing off closing her eyes.
He shakes his head as he saw how she dropped her card and Farkle looked at her.

"Maya," Farkle said and Maya looked up.
"I have it, Farkle," Josh said carefully picking Riley up.
"Okay. I'm taking her to bed," Josh said going down the hall.

"Maya, put down your phone and put the kettle on. Think it's time for a movie," Farkle said as Smackle nod her head.
"Nothing scary," Smackle said and Maya nod in agreement.
"Put on the Last Song. It's a beautiful movie," Maya said as she saw Josh.
"Tucked in?" Maya asked.
"Blanket under legs. What are we watching?" Josh asked saving his progress before closing the computer.
"The last song," Farkle said and everyone sat down.