Chapter 8: Finally

"I'm back to normal!" I cried as an extreme agony spread to my body. I screamed. "okay. I'm good now." I said."Me too!" said a sweet and mature voice. A voice I recognize too well. "Wow! It's so different talking..." Suddenly I knew who she was.

"Sasha! You're Sasha!" I cried. I was so happy and relieved and so much more! I hugged her and I started to cry. I hugged her even tighter. Then Lily joined in. I didn't even question her. I was shocked, everything happened so fast!

"Excuse me!" someone said. "We're Trying to work here. This is a Library ." I didn't have to turn around to hear who it was. Monica.

"Hey!" Sasha said. "I do love the highlights in your hair! Where did you get them done?" She asked. Monica's expression changed a little.

"Here's my number. TTYL!" Monica replied. "And I love your outfit! Come visit me sometime," she said as she left. I was confused. Why was Sasha nice to her?

Lily ran and hugged her friend again. Sasha explained that when she was explaining her problem, her friend got scared and crashed. But before, she just vanished, which scared her a whole bunch. She awoke in this library and saw me doing some research then looked at herself. She was wearing a hood. She pretended to be the librarian so she could see me— and accidentally heard me talk about Brandon. (I blushed a deep crimson).

"There she is! The girl I chose to be the Crystal Queen!" Monica exclaimed. I was confused. "Everyone welcome... (what's your name?) Sasha!" Oh.

"Hey, guys! I'm..." Then everybody rushed to see Sasha. They picked Sasha up and threw her up in the sky (and caught her). At our old school, Sasha was the captain of the cheerleading team~Thus made it easier. Sasha's beautiful long gold blonde hair bounced as she fell back down. Her pale and smooth skin turned into a rosy pink, the beautiful kind.

"Thank you!" Sasha cried.

I was retreading outside because all of this was getting a little boring. I realized... I collided into somebody again!

"Ow!" I shrieked as I slipped and fell to the ground. Brandon. Again.

"Sorry! It was my fault!" We both said. He smiled. (My face must have been red).

"Let me help you up." I said as I got up, and stretched my arm out.

"Thanks." He replied. I helped him up, even though he was quite capable of doing it himself. As clumsy as I am, the second he got up, I toppled over him. He caught me with his strong hands. Suddenly I felt awkward. Toppled over him and Brandon sustaining my arms for my balance. I pulled out instantly.

"Sorry!" I cried out. He smiled. I relaxed.

"What's your name? I didn't quite catch it the first time."

"Uh...Elizabeth Greatstone. But my friends call me Lizzie. Yours?" I asked (even if I know his name is Brandon Christoffer)

"Brandon. Brandon Christensen." He responded with a radiant smile. ( Well at least it was close). "Are you going to the dance?" he asked.

"I don't think so," I replied. Nothing will convince me to go to the stupid Crystal dance. "Are you?"

"Maybe. Would you like to go with me?" He asked. "Since we have no one to go with?" I smiled big and blushed.

"I.. Uh.. YES!" I stuttered. "Of course!" He smiled.

"Great! I'll come to pick you up at 6 pm. You know, on the night of the dance."

"Okay then!" I smiled even more! "Here's my number!"

"It's okay. I already have it!" he replied. "I just have a question, where are your crutches?"

"Oh. They um... My ankle doesn't feel any pain anymore." I responded.

"Great!" He was about to say something else, when the math club hurried into the now-lit up library, so he was washed up near his football friends.

"How did you get my number...?" I started to ask when somebody rudely interrupted me. Monica came over with her group of minions.

"Hey, you! Beth! Stop drooling over him!" Monica glared at me. Some of her minions started snickering.

"I'm not drooling over nobody!" I defended myself. What does she mean?

"You know, you should really take your hands off other people's BOYFRIENDS. Who would you like that? Wait! You don't have one!" She exclaimed.

"What? What do you mean boyfriend?" I asked, confused.

"You know." She started. "The kind of boys that go with you on DATES! really Elizabeth. You should know this. Besides... you should accept David the Dork's date. He is just like you!" I don't know any David... Wait! Did Monica say that Brandon was her boyfriend!? Monica gave me a mischievous smile. I knew she was up to something, but I was also hurt. How come Brandon likes her? I searched for Brandon. He looked fine and happy. His friends too like nothing was wrong laughing at something hysterically. Me. He had just tricked me. "You know, I already told you that he was mine."

Worst day of my life.

"Now I would really appreciate if you stopped flirting with my boyfriend. He's already taken." She ended.