Yeonjun leaned over his husband and slipped his hand in between the omega's legs to touch his member.

Soobin squirmed and moaned hungrily into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck.

Yeonjun separated their lips and starting sucking hickeys onto the omega's neck. "Yeonjun~"

"What is it baby?" The alpha murmured as he pulled away and continued to roughly stroke the omega's member.

"Go lower.." he begged and the alpha smirked before just moving down slightly so he could suck on the omega's nipples.

"More~" The omega whined and Yeonjun moved down and began to suck on the omega's member.

".. l-lower.." Soobin looked away so that he wouldn't have to meet the alphas eyes.

Yeonjun chuckled lightly before going down on the omega's hole. "Sooo good~" The omega moaned as he ran his fingers through the alpha's hair.

"Mmh~ a-ah~" Soobin flinched when he felt the alpha insert a finger and start thrusting it into him.

"Th-Thank you a-alpha~" Soobin felt like losing it when Yeonjun added a second and third finger. He couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Alpha I'm cumming-"

"No." The alpha pulled away from Soobin and stroked his own member.

"Why?" Soobin whined with a soft and cute pout on his lips.

"Because we're going to do that together It wouldn't be fair if only you got to cum." Yeonjun leaned over to grab a condom but Soobin stopped him.

"I want to feel you.."

"But baby you could get pregnant.."

"I want to feel you.. all of you.." Soobin repeated.

Yeonjun gulped,"Are you sure? Because once I start-"

Soobin ignored the alpha and got into all fours with his ass in the air facing the alpha. "Just put it in~"

Yeonjun watched the slick drip from the omega's hole onto the bed sheets.

"Fuck.. okay.." The alpha shoved his member in roughly and listened to the sound of his omega groaning in pleasure.

"Your so.. big.." Soobin moaned,"I feel so full.."

"Can I move?" The alpha asked, placing the palms of his hands on the omega's ass.

"Yes.. fuck- yes.."

The alpha pulled out and slammed back into the omega roughly, causing the bed frame to move and hit the wall.

"Fuck- break me not the bed Yeonnie~" Soobin groaned as the alpha kept thrusting into him roughly.

Yeonjun brought the omega closer as he grinded into him slowly. "Does it feel good Binnie?"

"M-mhm.." Soobin adjusted his position and felt his arms give out.

Yeonjun searched for the spot and felt the omega flinch before yelling out,"Yes! Alpha right there!"

Soobin drooled as he felt Yeonjun abuse his prostate.

"You're gripping me so tight.." The alpha pushed the omega into the sheets and continued to roughly pound into him.

Soobin had tears rolling down his cheeks from the pleasure he was experiencing. "A-Ah! A-alpha I'm close~"

"Wait." The alpha grabbed Soobin's member and held it to keep him from cumming. He moved their positions around so that Soobin was on his back.

"I wanna see your beautiful face when you cum." Yeonjun grinded down and pushed against the omega's prostate harshly, eliciting a loud moan.

"A-alpha are you close? I really wanna cum!" Soobin whined.

"Yeah-fuck- I'm gonna cum in you.. and you're gonna carry our pups."

"Cum in me- please!"

"You're gonna look so pretty swollen with our pups." Yeonjun grunted.

The alpha thrusted one more time and let go of the omega's member as he felt himself release inside his husband. Soobin came intensely with his cum squirting out onto.his stomach as well as Yeonjun's.

"A-ah~ it's so hot!" The omega panted harshly as the alpha thrusted into him slowly to get the rest of his cum out. Yeonjun pulled out and saw the cum drip out of his husband.

"Fuck. You look so pretty fucked out like this." The alpha looked proud of his messy husband for a moment before grabbing the omega's hips.

"One more time." The alpha licked his lips.

"Yeonju-!"

"C'mon please." The alpha begged and Soobin gave in, spreading his legs again.

"I want to be covered in hickies tomorrow." Soobin moaned as the alpha slowly kissed him.

"Yes of course." The alpha smirked as he shoved himself back into his husband's hole.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Woaw thTs a lot to read