11

Vote and comment pls 🥺✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Vote and comment pls 🥺
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

《🍯's/N: For the sake of my plot, their birthdays will not be the same as their actual birthdays. 》

Soobin muttered angrily under his breath as he made his way back to his dorm room.

Jerk. Who does he think he is? Assuming every omega is just dying to be the one in his ugly bed.

He clenched his hand tightly and tried not to form claws that could cut at the palm of his hand. (Which tended to happen when he got angry).

Opening the door to his shared dorm room, Soobin dropped his bag and sat down on the couch, letting out a deep breath he didn't know he had been holding.

With that action, the shoe that had been floating by the front door dropped to the floor.

Soobin hated being mad. It made his chest constrict and his eyes change colors. It also don't help that sometimes things would move around him.

To him, it was weird, and slightly scary. Especially beacuse he couldn't control it.

Soobin managed to calm himself down and decided to do his work here. Hoping that Beomgyu's date with the alpha he'd been crushing on was going smoothly.

Soobin finally finished all of his classwork for the day and pulled out his phone in time to see a message pop up.

Unknown:
Is this Soobin?

Soobin squinted his eyes and dropped the phone in a panic. The only people with his number were Beomgyu and Taehyun. Also, his mother.

He hoped it wasn't him.

Unknown:
Is this Soobin?
It's me. Yeonjun.

What the..?

Soobin wasn't panicking anymore, but he was very confused to say the least.

Soobin:
How did you get my number?

Prick:
I have my ways.

Soobin:
What do you want?
To mock me?
Because I'm an omega?

Prick:
No. I wanted to apologize.
I jumped to conclusions
and pissed you off
I'm sorry

Soobin:
You're forgiven.
Now, can you lose my
number? We're not friends.

Prick:
Hmm.. nah. I kind
of want to keep it.

Soobin groaned. He figured if one annoying alpha had his number, he would start sharing it with other annoying alphas.

Soobin:
What could you possibly
gain from having my
phone number? You don't
even like omegas! I'm an
omega!

Prick:
That's true.
But you're interesting.
Let me treat you to
food?
Think of it as my actual
apology.

Soobin stares at the text with his jaw agape. Was this prick asking him out?

No. Soobin you said you wouldn't date anyone. Just wait for your mate.

Soobin ended up leaving the text on open as he turned off his phone and decided to take a shower to calm his nerves down.

When he exited the shower he noticed Beomgyu was back, and even more bubbly than when he left for his date.

Smiling softly at his best friend,"How did it go?"he asked.

"It went really good! Taehyun's my boyfriend now." Beomgyu blushed.

Soobin gasped. "Really? Who asked out who?"

"Taehyun did." Beomgyu said softly, squeezing the pushie that Taehyun had gotten for him from a claw machine on the boardwalk after they ate.

"Aww.. you deserve this Beommie." Soobin said, walking over to his best friend and hugging him tightly.

He pulled away to see that Beomgyu was crying.

"Hey.. what's wrong?" Soobin asked with concern as he wiped Beomgyu's eyes.

"I.. I just really like Taehyun.. I didn't think anyone would actually like me after him."

"Beommie.. that guy was evil. He wanted to manipulate us. I know for a fact Taehyun is different."

"But also.." Beomgyu sniffed and wiped his eyes with his sweater paws,"I don't want a mate anymore.."

"What?" Soobin's eyes widened.

"I feel like it's going to be some random guy but.. I've already fallen for Taehyun. He's the one I want to be with.."

Both omegas frowned.

Because rejecting your mate would cause both you and your mate an immense amount of pain.

"Our birthdays are in a month.."

"I don't want to lose Taehyun. He's already of age to have a mate and he told me he still hasn't met his mate." Beomgyu sniffed again and Soobin could really tell his friend was having a lot of internal conflict.

"Don't worry about that now. Just.. take this time to be with the guy that you like."

"O-okay."

Soobin's phone chimed again.

Prick:
Not gonna text me back?

"Who is that?" Beomgyu asked while wiping his eyes.

"That's.. Yeonjun."

"But why is his name prick?"

Soobin explained everything that happened and Beomgyu responded with,"Just leave him on open."

Soobin shrugged and tossed his phone onto the couch before asking,"What's dinner?"

"Ramen!" Beomgyu chirped.

"Go wash up. I'll cook." Soobin answered.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it seems like our alpha Yeonjun is already regretting his decision to be a prick to Soobinnie