25

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I'm gonna die!" Soobin yelled eyes squeezed shut in a panic.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am! Oh my gosh!"

"Soobin calm-"

"Yeonjun I'm going to die! Tell Beommie I love him! Oh gos-"

"Soobin. We're not even on the ice yet."

The omega looked down at his feet and saw they were still on the rubber flooring in front of the door that led them into the rink.

"Oh." He blushed and giggled awkwardly.

Yeonjun laughed and ruffled Soobin's hair before pulling him to the side and kneeling down to be closer to the omega. "If you're too scared we can do something else. They have an arcade here too."

"N-No!" Soobin yelled. "I m-mean no.. you paid for us to go skating.. I don't want to waste your money.. it's just that the ice is a little.."

"Intimidating?" Yeonjun finished for him softly placing a hand on Soobin's cheek gently.

Soobin nodded looking down at his skates.

"I'll hold you the entire time." Yeonjun trailed the hand down to Soobin's chin and made the male look at him, "We can stay by the edge so you can hold onto the wall too."

"You won't leave me behind?" Soobin asked bashfully.

"No. I won't.. I promise you that." Yeonjun murmured, face suddenly much closer to Soobin's than before.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun's lips.

They were right there.. if he leaned in.. he could just-

"Alright." Yeonjun cleared his throat and stood up. "Let's go!"

"Yes!" Soobin instilled confidence into himself and followed Yeonjun onto the ice.

Yeonjun took a step onto the ice and put a hand out for Soobin to grab. The omega grabbed it shakily, knees bent as he tried to steady himself on the ice.

"You're doing amazing already." Yeonjun spoke, trying to give Soobin more encouragement.

Soobin smiled at him.

"I'm going to put your hands here on the wall, let's see if you can come to me."

"Okay, now try to push yourself forward towards me more." The two were near the wall so in case Soobin wanted to stop he could hold on to it.

Soobin pushed one foot against the ice and glided unsteadily towards Yeonjun, he squealed lightly, and ended up in the alpha's arms.

He buried his face in Yeonjun's chest as the alpha glided backwards slowly, careful to direct them away from other people.

"You're doing really good." He murmured in the omegas fluffy ear watching as it twitched from Yeonjun's soft voice.

"Th-Thank you." Soobin smiled and looked up at Yeonjun who couldn't help but smile back at him.

"We can skate a little longer and then grab something to eat?"

"Yes please." Soobin chirped. Allowing the alpha to grab his hand while his other hand grabbed onto the wall.

Soobin was definitely loving this experience.

After thirty more minutes of skating, chatting, and subtle flirting the two boys were finally tired of the ice skating rink.

"Soobin you learn really fast."

"Thank you Junnie. But I only learned because you're a great teacher." He blushed.

Yeonjun just smiled at him. "Let's change and go get something to eat?"

"Yes! I'm so hungry." Soobin whined as he laced his converse up and tied them.

"I'll return the skates give me a second." Yeonjun took them from Soobin and left quickly.

Soobin sat back on the bench and sighed in a happy daze. There really were good alphas out there.

And one of them was on a date with him at this moment.

Yeonjun came back into the room. "Good?"

"Yep!" Soobin spoke standing up and walking towards Yeonjun.

"Do you want to pick where we eat?" Yeonjun asked.

"Umm.. no. You do it." Soobin spoke, grabbing Yeonjun's hand and looking up at the alpha with a smile.

"Okay." Yeonjun smiled back at him before pulling them both to the car.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
How cute~
Soobin's loving this already