Stalkapades #2

I don't realize up to now but information is really something. Isang bagay na nakakatakot at dangerous if not used properly. By obtaining the most basic one which is the name, I was able to gather as much info as I can and I figured that this girl is really something. I also somehow became cautious of my own personal info. Social networking sites and the internet itself proven to be the most useful tool in stalking. They feed you with the info.

So to document my current findings eto ang profile ni Caramelle:

Name: Caramelle Arkins

Birthdate: May 16, 1991

Parents: Stephenson Arkins and Maria Carmela Cruz

Current City: Mandaluyong City

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Public Speaking, Writing

Those are the most useful ones though I also found info about her SSS number at TIN. Pero kung tutuusin I can use these info for Identity Theft but I'm not into that. I'm rich as hell so I don't really care. One good thing is her profile sa FB ay public and I can see when she checks in sa iba't ibang places so I can easily track her location. I also found her accounts in Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, Formspring, AskFM, YouTube and a friggin public online resume? I think its stupid to let these info go in public for fudge's sake! Eitherway, its becoming useful for me.

Stalkapade Achievement Unlocked:

I AM NOW FOLLOWING HER AROUND

HER FAVORITE PLACE IS... STARBUCKS, MAKATI AVE