" Wait! What??? Find you where?"

Find me before it is too late.

" Before... Late.... Why is that?"

Find me as soon as possible.

" Okay fine, but where are you? "

You're really asking me that. If I have tell you where I am, then don't you think it's pointless of me to ask you.

" At least a clue."

A place where you can't hide from the sky.

" Huh! What??? What's that???"

" Hey! Don't simply be ridiculous. What's the matter with you?"

" Hey, are you there? C'mmon be reasonable, don't be unreasonable. You know my tolerance is not unlimited, don't tease me. I can't make a judgement regarding your actions to be coated in lies or truth. Don't simply make me anxious."

I looked at the screen with a frown, I almost smacked my head over my desk in irritation, but realised it to be an unwise decision. I glanced at my phone ;  hoping to get a reply. But unfortunately, my luck today was rotten by insects. I still waited for his message to pop up at the bottom of the screen, but there was none. Why wasn't there any?

Irritation began crawling up to my nerves. My phone was in my hands and I gave a certain life threatening gazes at it.

This damn phone! Should I just slammed it on the floor?
But the price of the phone reminded me for the cost to pay if I vent my anger upon it.

Stupid him.

I hate him.

Just get lost.

Go and rot in agony.

Ugh! Why am I frustrating myself for his sake? I stared at the message once again.

A place where you can't hide from the sky.

I pressed my hands over my forehead, and massage it. Shutting my eyes to get a clear sight if the mumbling thoughts flying inside my head. Whatever was the professor lecturing, I couldn't distribute my concentration towards anything he says. It was like the words were entering through my left ear and exiting through my right ear. Nothing was going inside my head except fo Matthew.

Matthew was lingering around my head. It was frustrating because without my consent he was able to take my piece of mind. And that's a thing that I don't want others to do to me, taking my piece of senses.

But on collecting my memories, Matthew haven't done anything this far just to get me annoyed. 'What if' is the most hazardous words in my dictionary. Knowing how dangerous it is, I can't seems to not be using it.

What if something is bothering him?

What if he want to tell me something ?

It might be a misunderstanding or just my illusions to came to an understanding that Matthew is bothered by something. However, I did try to confirm my doubts, without letting the others fellow becoming aware of my plans. But I was still doubted, and maybe I was thinking too much, he always smiles and never forget a single day to get me annoyed. But my heart wasn't at ease after the confirmation, but also I couldn't gather the courage to ask him with a straight face ; knowing what type of comments he would make about my concern. My concern would just be mocked by him. And the least I don't want to do was to embarrass myself.

While the phone was wrapped in my hands. The screen glinted, catching my attention at the bullet speed. A sudden calmness ruled over my emotions, maybe I was relieved.