Chapter 10

Matthew wasn't in the garden. If he wasn't referring to the garden, then what might he be referring to.
Somewhere in the corner of this world where you can't escape from the sky.
Where can be that place that he is referring to? Is he alright? Doesn't seem to be.

I stared at my phone screen. Wondering if I should make a call. Why should I  trouble myself when I can access the answer right from him? But at that time I was more concerned about shielding my pride from his mockery smile. He will take me like an idiot and I don't want to be mocked by him. Especially not by him. It was sure that he will not lose a chance to make fun of me. Hence it turns out I was hesitant. Deeply concentrated was my eyes at his number, it was impossible to remove my gaze from it. However, it took me a great effort to press that single button. I dialled his number and placed it near my ears.

The number you have dialled is currently switched off. Please try again later.

What the heck!
I tried it again.

The number you have dialled is currently switched off. Please try again later.

For a moment I wasn't able to consume anything. In one way, I was very much frustrated that I was holding myself back to not smacked my phone down the floor. And in some other way, anxiousness was decaying my piece of resolve or the determination residing inside me. Why did he switch off his phone? Did he purposely do it to avoid my call? Or perhaps something happened to him? What the heck was the actual reason?

🐨

Even after a try, I couldn't think of a place where he was hinting. And now without any options left I have to interact with the person whose existence I like to avoid. If possible I like to stay away from that person as far as possible. I don't carry the capability to handle him. He is amazing for screwed my mind up and for that reason, I always try my best to avoid him. But taking a preference to the current situation, I can't ignore him since he claimed himself to be Matthew's best friend and best buddy. Even though sometimes, I felt it wasn't obvious to what they were referring to themselves.

I wouldn't bother myself to talk with him if I knew Matthew way better than him. And it did prove that maximum of the things has been disclosed between themselves. Well, it's not like I am very much interested in the topic they shared so I never burden myself to ask.

" Hey, Jace! Have you seen Robert?" I raised a question to the guy who was walking amusingly in the corridor. I have seen him hanging around with Robert some week ago. Even though both of the pair was quite not a match to accompany each other. Jace was the nerdy type, the one who doesn't smoke, who doesn't drink, the type of guy that I appreciate, whereas Mr Robert Pattinson was far away to be complimented. Let's not talk about him.

" Oh, he! Probably at the basketball stadium." He said, with a cute smile on his face. I thanked him and make my way towards the basketball stadium.

On reaching there, I was kept busy by the bustling of the players, certainly yelling at each other to improve their skills and take control of the ball. However, there were acceptable spectacles present over the stadium. Maximum of the audience were girls who were less interested in the gameplay rather their interests lay on drooling over the guys. 

Somehow, I spotted Robert when he was taking the lead, thumbing the ball with his palm up and down, and then after pushing his limbs at a several strength, he jumps and it seems he was floating in the air. He throws the ball towards the basketball net, and it did a goal. From the left side of the stadium, I found the girls losing their sanity for just a goal, screaming " You're remarkable Robert." They were jumping up and down like they were a rabbit. What's so special about that guy?