Chapter 9

I looked around, standing in the heat of the sun that let the sweat happily emerge out of my body.

There were many people out there loitering like garbage here and there. I pressured my eyes to find the person among those. Even though there were many people it won't be hard to notice him since God has made him with something special that he stands out from the crowd.

The garden occurred to exist to provide a good environment to maintain the stability of the students. In the centre of the garden, more than 30 chairs were established out there, in which there stands a professor with his eyes bulks out of his socket. It seems to me that he was outrageously devasted. I was almost faint seeing the pale face of the professor at first glance. The professor was gawking at them to understand whether his students were getting about what he was speaking.

I explored the area more around. But never caught familiar sights. Then someone large built muscles clash with me that I landed over the grass the next sec. I fell over the ground as if I have been purposely pushed away. I didn't know that my body was that weak to stand firmly against this type of force. But My bag was more shaken by it that it jumped out of my arms and landed pitifully on the ground. The butt hits the green grassy ground, but instead of groaning, I was relieved by the fact that I landed on something better than a hard floor.

My butt was saved. Hurray! Even though my butt was inflicted by a slight pain I didn't care much about it.

I saw a hand stretching out to me. But the arrangement of his muscles caught my attention, it kinda seems familiar that my eyes didn't back off to stare until and unless my brain will get some hints. On his knuckles, a tiny snake was engraved.

I know that tattoo.

" Are you just going to stare? "
His voice directly brought an unpleasant sensation all over my body.
I lifted my face to get a view of that particular annoying face.

" Hurry up! Take my hand before it gets invalid. My hands are available only to one person, you know. I am making an exception since it was a fault on my part. " He said.
The sincerity, ugh! There was no sincerity. I wonder if he bumps into me with a well-known intention.

'Annoying' was the first words that came into my mind. The arguments I had with Prof. Diesel makes me still anxious and irritated. And now I have to handle him, my sour mood was getting sourer by his presence, it was no doubt that his presence was irrigation to my nerves.

"You don't need to force yourself if you're that unwilling," I said, then giving him a satisfied scowling,   grabbing my bag that was lying over the grass I stood up upon my foot. Instead of taking his bits of help, I should help myself. Without the intention of furthering the conversation I inward my foot to somewhere where I will reach my destination.  But for some reasons, he stands to where I wanted to go. His body was towering over my small figure. I felt like a dwarf whenever he stands in front of me. What the hell did he consume that he is such a beast?
Let me tell you his height, he was freaking 190 cm, whereas I was just only 167 cm. I am not that short but I just felt like a dwarf.

" Nolan, don't block my way. " I said.

He rolled his eyes, purely ignoring my concerns. Please someone give me a hammer; I want to break his teeth." By the way, where's Jackson? " He said, swaying his eyes into his surroundings, looking here and there like he was desperately searching.

" You're looking for him. I don't quite understand."

He bends his head." You don't need to understand anything in particular though. You have got enough trouble to concerns about."

You have got enough trouble to concerns about. How come he know of that? Did he know?

" You know something, don't you?"