III

I was walking around the plaza, and suddenly I felt warm hands touched mine.

I turned around and then, "Flowers?" A man with neat hair and brown eyes looked at me as he smiled.

I smiled, "For who?"

"Who else? For me." He jokingly said and both of us burst into laughters.

"Hmmmm, red roses?" I said as I took the flowers from him.

"Yep" He said and cut the distance from us as he placed his lips on the back of my hand.

He looked up to me and he suddenly smirked. He grabbed me closer and pressed his palms against my throat.

His face looked so scary; he's going to kill me.

I tried to scream for help but no voice would come out. I gripped his wrist, digging my fingernails on it while trying to get his hands off.

I could feel the pressure even more. My eyes started to water as I started to lose consciousness.

"NOO!!" My eyes snapped open as I screamed. I felt cold sweat on my body and my heart pounded so fast.

A tear escaped my right eye from remembering the nightmare I just had. Everything that happened before flashbacked in my mind.

"Let me tell you the truth Patricia, I don't love you"

His voice echoed in my mind. I felt my heartache but I forced myself to accept the situation I am in.

I looked down and wiped my tears until-

'Shit'

I am now wearing silk pajamas which I clearly remember don't wearing yesterday. My body's been sitting on a smooth and soft bed with white covers.

'SHIT'

'What happened to me?'

'Did I bumped into some weird rich dude? Wait- no'

'Shit'

'I need to calm down'

'HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!'

Thoughts flooded into my mind as I started to panic. I mean who wouldn't panic in this situation? Waking up in somewhere you don't know with clothes you've never worn. My life couldn't get any better.

I checked myself and luckily I feel nothing unusual and still wearing the same underwear. But suddenly, I heard the sound of the knob turned. I quickly stood up getting ready to fight whoever enters the room.

"Hyaaaa!" I shouted trying to sound like those martial artist.

I ran towards the person but stopped in my tracks as soon as I saw a pretty lady dressed in a nurse's outfit while carrying a tray.

"Good morning ma'am, I see that you're awake. I have brought you your medicine together with breakfast"

Wow. I thought she was going to scream for help and ran out of the room but she surprisingly greeted me calmly.

"I am sure you have questions to ask but I would ask you to stay in your bed for a moment and take the medicine" She added and placed the tray on the table near the bed.

She sure talks formally, but still, she's a stranger.

She looked at me smiling while pointing towards the bed gesturing me to sit. I am still observing her but headed to sit on the bed.