V

The ride was completely quiet. I decided to keep my mouth shut from the moment I learned that this stranger is a De Almeida.

Yes right, I should keep myself shut so that I won't offend this man.

Anyone who'd encounter a De Almeida would probably wish the ground would swallow them. In fact, I'd totally prefer being swallowed by the ground than have a conversation with him.

De Almeidas are very famous in the agriculture industry in name and works because of their contributions to the economy. Plus, they are the leading agricultural company that focuses on all types of agriculture. It's even difficult to focus on one, how much more all?

I heard that the former owner passed their business to their son, Lawrence who is somebody to watch out. I even remember Mion telling me something about him when she was fangirling over how successful he was at 20 that their family is very strict at what they are doing, simply not the ones to mess with. Planning to mess with them is equal to game over. She also told me something that he's ridiculously a devil in managing their business; he does everything in his way and does not pause for those who lag on their job which is the reason why he was titled as the despicable haciendero.

It's always my luck, huh. Lord, what are you have store for me? I mean he's handsome and all but he's a De Almeida. Whyy?

"We've arrived, sir" I heard the driver said and Lawrence just nodded.

What should I call him?

Vance? No that's too friendly, I might get my head off. Lawrence? NO, even more friendly. De Almeida is a bit too direct, it might sound rude.

Your majesty? What the hell, I sound like a servant. Though I really am a servant, I'm nowhere near their level, even all my possessions combined are nowhere near 1/8 of their assets.

Maybe I'll settle for sir just like the driver.

"Don't talk to anyone once you've stepped outside" I almost shivered when he talked to me.

"Okay, sir, uhm thank you, sir" I almost stuttered when replying him.

He turned to me, "Who told you to call me sir? Did I tell you to do so? If no then don't call me sir" I literally felt cold shivers on my back.

"O-okay..." I replied in a small voice.

Is this what you feel when talking to a De Almeida?

I looked out the window to avoid the awkward tense I just made. We passed a huge house which I saw before and thought that is the main house but I was wrong, the car took a turn to the left and there I saw an even bigger house- a mansion, or a king's house? What the hell! The whole house looks so huge; it's times 3 my whole company building.

I was busy gawking at this enormous mansion that I didn't notice the car stopped and they both went out until he called me, "Welcome to our home, princess"

Ahh, home...

WAIT WHAT?! OUR—HOME?!

Oh no, oh no, what does he plan to do with me. Naku, mas malala pa ito kaysa kay Arthur-Zoe situation, napakamalas ko talaga, "Ah, oo, wait, I mean, yes" Shit, I forgot how to speak English.

He lends me his hands as I got out of the car. I suddenly stumbled and he just caught me right on time before embarrassing myself once again.

Yes, that's right. I'm saved myself from embarrassment by hanging onto death- or death just caught me.

Yeah. just great. I must be asleep when God showered luckiness.

'HELP LORD PLEASE!' I pleaded in my mind.