Upcoming update + News

Hey. I know it has been over a year since I have updated this book, and that update wasn't even a new chapter. I'm sorry for not dedicating more time or effort to this book, however there will be a final chapter to tie up loose ends and bring this— awfully written— book to a close. Reading back on this makes me cringe, as my writing style and phrasing has changed quite a bit. I am now finished with school for the upcoming for months, since being out from late March, and I have had time to think things over and work on myself. I am awaiting my GCSE results for English Literature and Language to come through on August 20th, however my English teacher has emailed me saying that if her results are approved by the exam board then I will receive a grade 9 (A*/A**?) (for those who are unaware of what GCSE's are, they are the final set of exams taken at the end of high school which determine your overall grade for your entire high school life. These grades represent your entire high school work). After a year of improvement, I'm content with how I will be improving on future stories.

Speaking of future stories, I am currently in the midst of piecing together a new book. This book, the title remaining private for the time being, is based off of one of my favourite songs: Breezeblocks by Alt-J. This book will be another RIREN book, which will mainly follow the structure of the song, as the lyrics portray a story. I am not too sure how closely I will be following the plot of the song, as I am still working on it, however if you've heard of the song then it describes the basic plot of the book. I will start publishing chapter by chapter as soon as the book is completely written and grammar/spell checked. I hope some of you will check it out once that day comes:)

Thankyou,
Ecliptic.