Goggles VS Lobelia

Start from the beginning

"Having fun yet?" he asked cheerfully.

"YOU DARE MOCK ME?!" Lobelia yelled, rage at a near maximum.

Goggles once again dodged her punches as he ran around towards her tail. He was hoping to find a weak spot, and if anything, it would be at the rear. Lobelia watched him, and was initially about to stop him, but came up with a plan and didn't. Goggles prepared to bite down on the tail or tail fins, whichever one was more sensitive, and leapt into the air. However, Lobelia moved her tail at the last second, and Goggles face planted onto the roof.

He suddenly felt something large grab him and pick him up. Struggling to turn around, he realized it was Lobelia, and that she could knock him out from here if he didn't figure out what to do. Goggles figured squid form wouldn't work, because she'd just squeeze him tighter. He then remembered Flavo's knife, and did his best to pull it out from his pocket. He prepared to stab the insides of her hand with it.

"Finally, I got you, you little brat! No more running away from me! Accept your fate and DIE ALREADY!" she laughed, her voice raspy and deep.

She pulled back her fist gripping the crystal to punch Goggles, and Goggles decided that now was the time to stab. He jabbed her hand with the knife, and she immediately released him, roaring in pain. He threw the knife at her other hand holding the crystal, and she dropped that too, shaking her hand in pain. The knife fell onto the ground as she shook, thankfully not over the side of the building. Goggles swam through his ink to pick it up, looking at Lobelia as he did so. He was about to take advantage of this situation and attack, but Lobelia's loud voice kept him from going any closer.

"UUUGH! YOU'RE JUST AS ANNOYING AS I THOUGHT! GUESS I'LL HAVE TO USE THIS AFTER ALL!" she screamed.

Suddenly, Lobelia's dark spots began to light up. Her white eyes went dark, and her indigo pupils lit up. Goggles checked her statistics, and they were rising pretty quickly. Goggles thought he could probably get a hit in while she was charging up, so he flung a burst bomb at her. However, she merely grabbed it out of the air and tossed it aside, where it exploded onto the ground.

"Nu-uh. I'm not having any more INK ruin my day!" she growled.

As she finished with her powering up, she launched at Goggles with heightened speed. So this was what everyone else was talking about when they said the creatures light up. Goggles hoped he'd find his magic hero power soon, because Lobelia kept swinging at him over and over. He was dodging to the best of his ability, but he couldn't keep going forever. He had to do something.

As he inked around, he got his special. He didn't think he should use it now though, he didn't know what it was. He wasn't bothered to do research like Hachi and Nana, and now he was wondering if he should've. Lobelia swung her tail around the roof, trying to knock Goggles off the side of the building, but Goggles hid in his ink as the tail passed over him. Seeing as she missed, Lobelia then charged a ball of light in her mouth, and fired at the puddle of ink Goggles was in.

Goggles quickly leapt out to dodge, but got struck down with it anyway. It hurt a lot, but Goggles still found himself breathing, so he stood up and dodged Lobelia's next laser shots at him. However, he wasn't looking where he was going, and felt Lobelia's tail trip him up. It had been enhanced with the strange light power she was using, and Goggles felt his shins burning. Lobelia slowly gathered light in her fists, and reeled back at Goggles, who wasn't able to get up in time.