Memories Around The Wheel (Ferriswheel)

Hi, I'm so sorry this is so late:

@Angel_stylinson

But here you are! A Ferriswheel shipping, sorry if you were expecting it to be White not Hilda but we're over on the manga for awhile (_ _")
Please, hope you enjoy~ and good luck in your doubled account with Little Pie! This May or may not relate to me ._. The story, I mean..

~*~*~

~Hilda lists on the green grass, the air was cool making the peaceful surrounding calm. "Hey N? Remember when we first met?" She ask.

"Mommy? Mom?" Hilda shouted, constantly sniffing to hold back tears. She has been lost in the amusement park for more than an hour and it was brain wracking since she was pretty young compared to the rebellious teens that populated the area.

With a whimpering sigh, Hilda made way to the largest thing in the park exclude the roller coasters. The Ferris Wheel. The brunette has never been on one, her parents have always had a excessive fear of heights.

"Maybe I could try this to pass time. . . It's not like I'll be lost forever," Hilda thought, but she forget she left her all-ride-access fee card with her mother that was probably worried sick. "Sigh.."

Hilda was just about to walk away until she bumped into something. . . Or someone. She felt herself against someone's sturdy chest, gazing up, she saw a taller boy.

"Are you okay, Miss?" Her chocolate brown eyes landed on a pair of piercing lime ones, it caught her in a daze, it just seem to swirl in her young inexperience eyes. She was 10, he was 13. The gap was small, but the experience both had were large in gap. Hilda was innocent, the boys eyes held mystery, misery, and meaning. Two opposite souls to meet.

"Y-yes, sorry t-that I bump into you. I- .. I wasn't looking." Hilda stutters, the boy flicks his cap up to get a better view of the brunette, almost immediately he felt struck. His heart thumping loudly against his chest, a sensational type of feeling. The man smiles, ignoring the unusual new emotion he held. Though it was new to him, he obviously knew what the feeling was.

"I'm in love," He thinks, "And with a girl I don't even know." That caused a chuckle to erupt from the boys barren lips, the girl seems startled and a blush crept up her face. His laugh was something she longed to hear. A laugh of joy. "It's fine," The boy starts, "I'm N by the way."

"H-hi N, I'm Hilda." The brown hued girl chirps, N grins widely at her. "So, you seem to be wandering alone, this park doesn't allow minors to be by themselves, you know?" He claims, Hilda nods vigorously.

"I know, I'm trying to find my Mom... She kind of just disappeared." The forgotten depression and frustration came back to her as she bit her lip, she never thought about it, but she was exhausted and starving. The heat of the sun didn't help her quench her thirst either. And as a silence fell on the two, N shrugs and takes her hand.