Keep Guessin' (SpecialJewel)

Special Jewel~ Crystal x Silver or is it Silver x Crystal?

Anyways, I'm not much of a fan of "Soulsilver shipping" meaning Silver with Lyra, Soul or Kotone

Yeah I'm not a fan of it but I just pity Gold if I take Cryst away from him for Silver

But hey I'm a fan of both Mangaquest and Specialjewel. But poor Silver doesn't have a match in the manga

Since in Johto there's only one girl and that's Crystal, I still hate it when they replaced her clothes -3-

So anyways here it is Silver x Crystal

Starting in 3...2...1...

___SILVERS P.O.V___

"Hey Silver, how is this dress?" Blue ask. Let me explain the current situation, Blue practically blackmailed me to join her in this shopping spree. At first I refused, but of course she had some... Pictures... Witch I didn't want anyone to see so I had to come. She said it will make our 'sisterly-brother' bond stronger whatever that means.

"It's fine, can we please go now." I groaned, she shook her head

"I still have more dresses to try on, Silv." she said "Why don't you buy yourself a shake or a smoothie."

"Ugh fine." I dug in my pocket taking out a few Pkspe dollars and walked out of the girly shop. If Gold saw me in there, I'm going to commit suicide.

Just when I ordered a frappe in Starbucks, a flick of blue hair caught my attention. Standing up I spotted Crystal with.. Ugh.. Gold

Usually I would just sit down and ignore them, but now, I felt my legs move as I ran towards the two.

"Oh Hey Silver!" Crystal said with her angelic smile that seems to glow around he- Shut up, ugh.

"Silver! Whatcha doing here?" Gold ask.

"Getting a frappe in Starbucks." I replied flatly.

"Great we'll join you" Gold said, ugh now I regret the decision I ever went over to them. But somehow I was glad that Crystal was with Gold. We walked back to Starbucks as offered and pointed them my seat beside the window.

"What do you want Cryst?" Gold ask watching the menu above the employees head "I'll pay for Crystal, just go back to your seat" I pushed him towards our table coldly.

"You just want to act like a gentleman in front of SSG" Gold argued with a sly smirk, I felt my cheeks reddening as Crystal stared confused.

"Gold... One word from you and I'll tell Soul about your crush on h-"

"No no non o no, I'll keep quiet now." Gold said scurrying back to the table, I turned to Crystal with my usual cold face, "What do you want?"

"I'll take a strawberry frappe!" She chirped, I nodded before turning back to the cashier, dropping my money down, ordering, then walking back to the table.

Gold was gone.

"Where did Goldilocks go?" I ask Crystal.

"He saw Soul outside and left." she shrugged taking the frappe from the tray "And you didn't?" I raised an eyebrow

"I couldn't leave you here." she smiled, I felt my heart thumping loudly in my chest. Arceus, do I so love to hate this feeling.

We drank the cold Frappes in silence until we decided its time to leave the shop.

"So where to now?" Crystal ask, I shrugged "How about the arcade!" She beamed, I looked at her weirdly "What doesn't mean if I'm serious I can't have fun" she pouted.

"Then come on" I grabbed her hand, feeling a short jolt of electricity but I didn't let go. You could see a tint of pink on her face.

Soon we arrived in the arcade, we talked, played and did random stuff I have never done in my life, being with this girl made me experience what it's like again to be a kid. Before I knew it the day was over and it was time for me to walk her back home. The place was quiet as a gust of cold wind sweep by the ground causing the leaves to rustle away from the old trees they hung on. A blanket of white powder covered the land like a sea.

"Do you like anyone Silver?" She ask breaking the calm silence that fell on us not too long ago.

". . . Maybe,"

"Is it Soul." she frowned, I shook my head "Soul is kinda annoying, no it's not Soul."

"Then is it Lyra?"

"No, it's not Lyra."

"How about Kotone?"

"No."

"Marina, the girl with the Marill?"

"Never, why are you suggesting your cousins anyways? Isn't Marina with Jimmy and Lyra with Ethan? Your not very good in matchmaking." I shook my head. She sighs.

Soon another silence fell, this time it was an awkward one.

"Did you really liked going to the arcade?" I ask Crystal, she sighed before shaking her head side ways.

"Not really."

"Then why did you want to?" I ask

"Because I know you've never experienced childhood." she smiled, I could have sworn the snow beneath my feet melted from her smile "Are you okay? Your turning as red as your hair?"

"I'm fine... Thanks."

"For what?"

"For letting me know what it's like to be a kid." I could feel a smile forming

"No problem, but no thanks to you." she said with a smirk

"No thanks to what?" I said slightly offended, she leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the lips, I felt my heat rush to my face

"For stealing my first kiss." she winked before running inside her house leaving me flabbergasted trying to let everything that happened sink in. As soon as I did, I smirked then turned my back from the house. Not noticing her eyes follow me from her bed room window with a sweet smile.

_______________

YIPEEE MY FIRST SPECIALJEWEL SHIPPING!