Clumsy (Paul x Far-Sighted!Dawn)

Hey! So before we start, this chapter is made specially for; BOREDOM!!!

Hope you enjoy~ it's more of a short story than a one shot though, and I do like a good feedback every once in a while!

~Paul's POV~

"Owie.." Dawn groaned as she rubbed her forehead. I sighed for what seemed like the hundred time of today.

"Seriously, how many times do you have to get hit by a lamppost? That's the fourt-"

"Ouch!"

"Make that fifth," I corrected, Dawn pouted and took out a bandage cast, "You bring that with you everywhere." I ask, more of a statement than a question. I held her hand tightly against mine, seriously, I'm afraid if I let go she'll drop down the sewer drain and drown.

"Well, I can't just go out of the house without medical supplies! It's risky."

"If your careful, or maybe not a Dawn, then those would be useless." Paul states, the bluenette sighs to herself.

"But I am careful.." She mutters, the violet haired boy stifles a laugh. "Yeah right,"

"But it's true! I mean, if only everything doesn't look so blurry and far away then maybe I could've-"

"Blurry and far away?!"

"Yeah! I mean, everything is so-"

"Dawn, why didn't you say so in the first place? Geez, you must be far-sighted." He sighs. Dawn had a look of pure horror written across her face as she lets go of my hand along with the warmth in it.

"Then you mean-!" She pauses for dramatic effect, "I'm blind!"

"No, no you aren't. It's merely some eye problems, nothing serious... Let's go get you some glasses."

~Time skip cuz ima lazy~

Dawn and I exited the eye doctors lab, with a new pair of glasses sitting atop of Dawns nose bridge. She starts to giggle, her hand over her mouth. "So.. This whole time I may not be clumsy after all. Guess that means you have to apologize, Paul~"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry." I mutter, giving her a quick peck in the cheek. She blushes and looks straight ahead. I look at the side of the road until-

"Ouch!"

"Oh no.."

Seems like you are a clumsy girl after all.

~*~*~

I'm sorry it's short ;-; but I knew I needed to update at one point of another.. Anyway, my country is being hit directly by an incoming storm which has a kph of 140 and wind speed at maximum of 240 kph. Please part for my country! Last year a terrible storm came too and it left bad scars to my place.. Please don't let something like this happen again ;_; give World the Peace!

Please, anyone, do at least one good thing to make the Earth a better place.