Upset (Oldrival Manga)

This chapter is for @Paytonrocks_07

Blue (girl) and Green (boy)m'kay? I stick with the Japanese version.

HEY OLDRIVAL SHIPPERS!!! Oh and to people who don't know me very well yet.. GREEN-SAN IS MINE AND BLUE'S ONLY!!!! *internet Yandere mode*

~*~*~

"Ah! Good morning PokéWorld!" Blue greets as she steps out of her house. Her Pokémon were in her PC and the others were in the daycare so she was completely alone for the day.

She decided to go and visit Yellow in the Viridian Forest and maybe see Green at the gym too along with Silver. Red as usual was at Mt.Silver training but he said he'd come back today which made the sea eyed girl excited.

"Mail for Ms.Leaf." A mailman said, passing her house. She skipped all the way to him before taking the letters. Her face immediately turned into a frown. She gave a silent thanks before the mailman left her.

Most of the mail were overly priced bills which was a problem since she only lived off from part time jobs and battling (which she always wins in). The other mails were hate mail and a few simple fan mails and the rest were usual boring envelopes with business things and boring scripts. She read through the hate mail of people calling her slut, whore, flirt, stupid, weirdo, wannabe, and more.

She ignored them like every other day and continued with her routine. Being famous always has it's downside, once you have friends, you make enemies.

Later, she quit from her part time job seeing the boss was a total jerk/pedophile and she was basically jobless. Then Red canceled his trip back home since Mt.Silver was awfully crowded with challengers trying to reach up to him today.

The berries and apricorns at her backyard died and wilted and she can't stop failing at making her sunny side up eggs for breakfast. The juice was expired leading to her spitting it out and her cleaning the Kitchen floor.

Yellow left to Johto to visit her uncle and Silver went with her to meet Gold and Crystal. Blues parents stayed at the Orange Islands and her mother was awfully sick which made her over worry.

She decided to see if Reader-Chan was available but they said she went back to the Real world. On top of that some sluts came to her and called her colorful names (note the sarcasm) and she can't help but trip and be careless at everything she does even at walking today.

Blue sighs, trying to keep tears at bay. Today wasn't exactly another fairy-tale for the heroine and she was expecting a sad ending when she falls asleep, but some people are against that thought.

"Blue."

The girl didn't bother looking around. She knew that's voice quite well. The boy sat beside her, looking over the horizon since the two were on a small green hill outside of Pallet Town.

"Hi Green.."

"Are you okay?" It only took 3 words from the boy for Blue to start sobbing dramatically into her knees, her legs against her chest and arms wrapping around her ankles. The whole day, no one asked her if she was fine and it was getting to her.

Green sat there awkwardly. He was never the type to comfort despite his brain screaming at him to do something, he was still against the idea of being soft.. But for her.. There's always an exception. He sneaked his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close, still watching the sunset.

"So.. Why so upset?"

"M-my.. W-well-"

"Sheesh breath, Blue. Don't force yourself to speak, your gonna choke that way." He mutters unconsciously. Blue inhales and exhales, trying to get the good feeling of the air around her.

"I hate myself today.." She mumbled under her breath. Teary eyes staring at the orange sunset that made pink swirls in the sky.

"You know, if your ever feeling bad you could always come to me."

"What difference would that make?" Blue whimpered.

"You'll be surprised." He said. Before Blue could respond, he gripped her waist and pulled her on his lap causing a squeak to come from the girl so now Blue was sitting on his lap. The sea eyed girl blushed furiously before turning to him.

"Green~!" She whined. "I'm not in the mood for thi-"

Before she could say any further, the boy caught her lips on his and pulled her closer to him. After what seemed like a life time, the two pulled away and Blue snuggled herself against Greens chest.

"Told you I could surprise you." Green mutters in his usual emotionless stare. This time he wasn't looking over at the night sky anymore since the sun settled a while ago during their kiss. He was looking at the fragile girl wrapped around his arms.

"Thanks.. But you really didn't need to." Blue smiled up at him.

"I don't like seeing you upset."

~

Sorry this was lame (_ _") I couldn't do anything else more for it... Anyway! Next up! Frantic maybe since I have an idea! Until somebody requests it that is...