Chapter 1. 2nd Birthday

Niall

today's Arias second birthday, the last year has absolutely flown by i can't believe how much has happened. both bands spent the whole year doing promo and concerts, me and the boys also decided to do some solo projects as well as being in the band so it was a busy and tough year as sometimes it meant me, Jade and Aria couldn't all be together, however we've had a great year Aria started to walk properly and can say a few basic words, everytime she talks i cant help but feel extremely proud of her i can't believe she's mine we also did some wedding planning but we don't even have a date yet, we also went to disney for a week and got back just before Arias birthday.

Perrie and Alex moved in together and actually decided to move next door which is brilliant we're both constantly walking into each other's houses now it's great to have them as neighbours it's made me and Jade closer to them than we have been before. Leigh and Harry also moved in together sometimes they are a little rocky but they get through it and there a really strong couple and happy together, once Harry's sister, Gemma, had her little baby boy it knocked a lot of sense into Harry and he's the most mature he's ever been now.

Jesy and Jake also moved in together and are taking things way more slower than the last time they were together but there great together. Louis and Eleanor are all the same apart from the fact that Louis is planning to propose soon which is amazing, it wouldn't shock me if they get married before us because well we forget to plan most of the time. lastly there's Liam, unfortunately him and Danielle split because they couldn't really find the time for each other anymore she got all the girls together at our house to tell them and i don't think i've seen all the girls cry so much in my life they were all heartbroken and all stayed in the living room and i got kicked out the house by Perrie and Jesy because there was no boys allowed, i got it though.

"Ni let's do the cake" Jade smiles at me from the kitchen i nod running to Aria who's playing with Jades niece and nephew and my nephew Theo "ready to blow out the candles on your cake?" i ask Aria she squeals clapping her hands "cake" she exclaims as i laugh, everyone says Arias personality is a mash up of mine and Jades because she's obsessed with everything i'm obsessed with but also everything Jades obsessed with too.

i walk over to the table bending down to Arias height and in between my knees everyone gathering around us Jade stepping out of the kitchen with a huge disney cake with all of Arias favourite characters on "happy birthday to you" everyone starts to sing i wrap my arms around Arias waist as she squeals looking up at me with so much excitement "dadda cake" she exclaims pointing to Jade as she gets to us "happy birthday dear Aria happy birthday to you" everyone sings and then starts to cheer "now blow baby" i tell her she nods taking a huge breath before blowing out the candles me helping her slightly "clever girl" i smile as she squeals when all the candles are out "dadda mumma o-laf" she exclaims pointing at her cake both me and Jade laughing "that's right baba" Jade smiles

———————-

"o-laf" Aria exclaims pointing to the frozen picture on the tv and then putting her dummy in her mouth "okay baby seeing as it's your birthday" i smile at her putting on the movie, i do love disney but when you've heard 'let it go' five million times it can get slightly irritating so i try to get her to watch anything but frozen sometimes. Jade walks into the room looking at the tv and smiling "Ni it's your favourite" she sarcastically exclaims i roll my eyes as she laughs walking into her wardrobe to get changed i lay back letting Aria cuddle into my chest her new olaf teddy cuddled into her arms while Charlie lays at her feet my arms wrapped around her. i grab my phone as it vibrates going onto instagram

perrieedwards

perrieedwards such a cute disney themed party for Arias birthday!!❤️jadethirlwall

jadethirlwall

jadethirlwall disney birthdays are the best birthdays!❤️(Aria even somehow got Niall to sing the songs!😂)

i shake my head putting my phone back on the side and watching Jade get into bed "mamma o-laf" Aria exclaims to Jade as olaf then comes on the screen "oh yeah" Jade exclaims using the slightest bit of energy she has left. another reason Aria is a mix of mine and Jades personality is because she's also got so much energy like me and Jade and she's always excited and somehow tires us out with how excited she gets, we wouldn't change her for the world though.

niallhoran

niallhoran 2nd disney birthday for our princess❤️jadethirlwall: 🥺🥺🥺louistomlinson: need to hear your version of let it go again Niall😂perrieedwards: family goals!!💗

jadethirlwall: 🥺🥺🥺
louistomlinson: need to hear your version of let it go again Niall😂
perrieedwards: family goals!!💗

"baby, i love you"