Two Human Beings

(LAST MINUTE GUESS - DO YOU GUYS THINK THEY'RE GOING TO BE GIRLS OR BOYS OR BOTH? NO CHEATING AND LOOKING AHEAD YOU SNEAKY FANGIRLS!)

You look back and forth from Thomas and the screen. You guess the doctor kind of expects you to be happy. And you are sort of happy....

"TWINS!?" You shriek. "I can't have twins! I'm already having my doubt's with ONE child! Now I have to raise TWO? At the SAME TIME!?"

Thomas steps over on his crutches and takes your hand, "Iris, you'll be fine."

"Excuse me, good sir, are you growing TWO little human beings in your body? Didn't think so. Shut up." You snap.

He looks sort of offended but he doesn't say anything else.

You look at the doctor, "What do I do?"

She frowns, "Well, it's too late to get rid of them."

"I dont want to get rid of them." You mumble.

The doctor takes a rag and wets it at the sink, "So, i suggest you go home, and read up on parents who raised twins. Just do research. You'll be fine."

"I will not be fine. I have to push two baby's out of my rear end! It will be excruciatingly painful. And I'll have to do it twice. Not only that, but I have NO experience giving birth! I'll go into it with NOTHING." You pout.

"Well, think of it this way," Thomas says, "You'll give birth to the first one and after that you'll have pleanty of experience!"

You scowl at him, "You're funny."

He chuckles, "Just trying to lighten the mood."

The doctor interupts, "Do the two of you want to know the gender of your children?"

You blink and look at Thomas. The two of you had totally forgotten about that. The whole point was to find out if it was going to be a boy or a girl.

Thomas squeezes your hand, "What are they?"

The doctor points to the one on the right, "That one is a boy."

Then she points to the one on the left, "And that one is a girl."

You feel a grin spread across your face, "A boy and a girl."

Thomas smiles down at you, "It's perfect."

The doctor starts showing you your children. She points out your sons arm. And when your daughter moves her fist a little you and Thomas both smile.

You can't fathom how stressfully perfect this is.

- - - -

You rest on the couch with your feet propped up. Dylan and Ki went out for the evening. Leaving you and Thomas is a quiet house. Your head is tilted up, your eyes are closed.

You hear the sound of crutches as Thomas hobbles into the room. He sees you on the couch and makes his way over. Swinging his legs forward. He rests his crutches against the coffee table and sits next to you, "Should we talk?"

"About what?" You ask, looking at his beautiful brown eyes.

He shrugs, "About the....kids."

You shake your head, " What is there to talk about? We're having two children. End of story."

"You seemed really shook up earlier." Thomas says.

"I was. The whole thing was a huge surprise. I still dont think I can do it. But I have to try.... Thomas, if I die giving birth-"

He pushes a finger against your lips, "You're not going to die. I refuse to believe that. Just while you're giving birth, keep in mind that of you die, I die too."

You chuckle, "Yeah, that'll be super comforting to a woman in labor."

He leans over and kisses your forhead, "I love you."

"I love you too." You whisper.

Thomas sighs as you snuggle him, "We need to start house hunting. Get moved before the babies are born."

"Okay." You whisper.

The two of you are silent for a few minutes. You're deep in thought. Thinking about how difficult this is going to be. It would've been even harder if Tom hadn't woken up.

Thomas strokes your hair. You shake your head and mutter, "Two babies."

Thomas pauses, "Maybe making out for a few minutes would help us figure things out."

You chuckle and look at him, "You know what? I'm going to take you up on that offer."

Thomas smirks and leans forward, happily pressing his lips against yours.

Author:

Sorry for the short chapters.

But you know what they say!

"GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES!"

:-)

Anyway, I'm about to do a big huge major league time skip thingy. You'll understand next chapter. Anyway, point is, next chapter will be long.

SO HERE WE GO WITH ANOTHER QUESTION-

Iris and Thomas dont count guys.

Out of all the couples in the book, who do you ship the most?

And second-

If NOBODY was paired up, who would you ship together?

So like, would you ship Will with Iris or, Juliette with Thomas or whatever.

I'M INTRIGUED.

TELL ME.

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PEOPLE.

I updated Hundreds of Reasons to be Happy if anyone is interested.

Anyway.

BYE MY PEOPLE

-Sunny