Pick and Choose

Decembers Wedding To-Do list-

Catererer and choice of food

Bridesmaids dresses

Gift registry

Start planning honeymoon

Wedding dress!

Wedding website

Arrange transportation

You feel the pressure weigh down on your shoulders. As it is, you'll be going to meet Toms family in just a few days. So you are a little more anxious than usual.

Sometimes Thomas will say to you, "Flower, calm down. Stop being so anxious."

To which you reply, "I am not being anxious! I am just extremely well educated on everything that could go catastrophically wrong."

But most of the time you thought you handled things pretty well. Fans would ask you about wedding things. Plus, The Scorch Trails were starting up soon. In the spring. Just a few months away....and Thomas would be busy a lot of the time. It will be diffult planning the wedding then....

You snap out of your thoughts, "So what do we want to eat at our wedding?" You ask Thomas.

He looks up from his suitcase, "I don't know."

"I want people to like it. I also want us to like it. Come on! This is our WEDDING!" You say.

"Honestly, I trust your judgment. You come up with something. I don't care."

You scowl at him.

He blinks and looks back up at you, "I mean, I do care! Oh, boy! Do I care!"

You sigh, "Look at the choices I've come up with."

You shove your laptop over to him and he steps over. You've decided on chicken Alfredo, chicken and fried rice, or chicken cordon blu.

"What's with all the chicken?" Thomas asks.

"I like chicken." You say, sticking your bottom lip out.

His mouth twitches upwards, "Chicken Alfredo."

"Awesome! That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"It was terribly difficult." Thomas says, dramatically, "I had to stop packing and everything. Walk a whole TWO FEET over here. And make a bloody decision."

You roll your eyes and smirk, "Drama queen."

Thomas blinks and looks at you, "What was that? Care to say it again?"

He gives you a joking look. You widen your eyes in fake terror and shake your head.

"No, no, go ahead. What'd you say?" Thomas comes over and crouches by you.

You grin and quietly mutter, "Drama queen."

"Drama queen!?" He grabs you up from the chair with ease, digging his fingers into your sides. You shriek, giggling.

He plops you on the bed, continuing to tickle you as he hovers over you. He give you a quick kiss. Finally, you manage to push his hands away, and get on your knees, prepared in a fighting stance.

He chuckles and walks back over to his suitcase, dropping the whole thing.

No worries. You'll get him back when he least expects it....

You get up and peer over his shoulder at what he's packing. You're both still wearing your pajamas and an idea sparks in your mind.

"Hey, I want to pick your outfit!" You run over to his closet and start searching through his clothes.