disclaimer

Disclaimer: This story, and everything in it, with the exception of several names, is a work of fiction. None of these things really happened - I made it up. Any alikeness to other stories is a complete coincidence. The Thomas Sangster in this story and in real life are only the same in name and appearance. That being said, I own all rights to this book and in no way allow any copying, translating, or etc.

Jumping on the Train is Sunny's first book and the first book in a series of three. The prequel is Yesterday, followed by Willa McElrie; both of which are also written by SunnyCoolKid.

Warning: while no images should be too disturbing, there will be very little mild, edited swearing, some sensual scenes, and suggestion to violence. Very little detail will be added to any of these things, and for the most part, this remains a clean book!

This book is a romantic comedy.

If you want to get in touch with me for any reason, you can message me under this account on Wattpad.

This book was started October 11, 2014. Any information given in the book is most likely outdated.

Sunny has published two other books outside of this series. The Rendezvous - another Thomas Brodie Sangster fanfiction, and Brand New Day - a romantic comedy. Please check those out! Trust me, the writing gets better with the newer books.

I hope you enjoy this book. Feedback is always welcomed.

:)

-Sunny