"Y/nn." She breathed out and I looked back down to see her gripping the sheets in front of her, head face into the mattress. "Mm I'm close." I licked my lips before flipping her over, my head moving between her legs as I automatically started to eat her pussy how she liked. "God." She moaned, sliding her leg over my shoulder and pulling me closer with her calf. I gripped her thighs and raised my eyes to catch her reaction as I slid my tongue down to her tighter hole, smirking when she gasped.

I chuckled softly when she gripped my head and looked up at me. "You good?" I mumbled, sticking my tongue out and rimming her.

"I forgot you- s-shit." I snorted when she dropped her head back down.

I slid back up, rubbing her clit with my fingers. "You forgot I eat the booty like groceries?" She simply rested her hand on the top of my head and pushed me back down without another word, making me laugh even harder.

But, abiding by what she wanted, I did what she wanted and switched between eating ass and rubbing her clit until she was shaking against the bed. Her hands was gripping my hair and legs around my shoulders as my name dropped from her mouth like honey.

"Oh my, God." She breathed out heavily as she sunk into the bed, motionless as I raised up and looked down at her. "The shit you do.."

I snorted and raised up, pulling my sweats on before moving to the door. "I'm gonna grab a drink. Brenda's still gone, right?" She nodded breathlessly so I walked out and jogged down the stairs before going into the kitchen to get a water.

"The music didn't help." I raised my eyes and looked over my shoulder to see a girl flipping a magazine while sat on the island. I uncapped the water bottle and watched as she gazed at me with a smirk. "You must've been doing something right."

I chuckled softly with a shrug as I drank the water. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Wow, I'm hurt." My eyebrows shot up when she closed the magazine and shook her head at me. "Considering I was just the dean last year.."

I made an 'o' shake with my mouth as revelation fell over me. "Oh shit.. Kaylin.." She nodded softly. "I'm sorry I just.. wow.. you look good."

She confidently adjusted her pants suit jacket. "Yeah, I got picked up for a fashion mag as soon as I graduated. Nice to see you're still being you."

I shrugged and sat the water bottle down as I stood across from her at the island. "Still me? I'm still with Aniya." Her head tilted knowingly. "And I mean.. with her, loyally."

"Damn. I was really hoping I could have a repeat of graduation night.." My eyes followed her hand as she rested her pointer finger on my collarbone before slowly trailing down. "Remember?" She slid onto top of the counter in front of me, hand still moving down south. "At the party.. in your bedroom.." My eyebrows furrowed as her hand then dipped down, cupping my covered dick in her hands.

I took in a slow breath and started to move forward when I literally felt a ton of brick on my back, pulling me away. "I.. can't." I grabbed her hand and exhaled heavily. "I'm with Aniya, Kaylin." Stepping back, her eyebrows shot up in shock. "But I'm happy you're doing well. Congrats on the success." I snatched the water bottle off of the counter and ran up the stairs, then into the bedroom.

Aniya was pulling on a shirt but I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall, my lips pressing to hers hastily. "Babe wh-"

"Shh." I grabbed her legs and hoisted her up. "Round two?"

She held the sides of my neck as I kissed down her chest. "Wait I was thinking we can go get food.. maybe have a date?" I shook my head and carried her to the bed. "Y/n.."