It was at this moment in time when Naomi, noted that along with the dress the woman was also surrounded by a variety of different sized boxes. With her interest fully piqued Narcissa started with the largest and possibly most important item. The dress. 

Taking a gleeful step towards the Malfoy matriarch, Naomi approached the satin green bag in order to open it. Starting from the bottom, she slowly took the zip upwards unzipping the bag and giving herself the first glimpse of the dress held within. The front of the dress at first appeared rather plain, not that it was a bad thing Naomi was often a fan of the more simple looking gowns, made out of a stunning dark green silk that appeared to float as it tumbled down in an aline shape complimented by the deep v neck cut. It would appear as though it would do wonders to her figure. Yet as Naomi continued to unzip the gown bag she was met with the shoulders of the dress which was where it began to get a little bit more extravagant. Gold appearing feathers, because Naomi was sure they would not be made out of actual gold that would be ridiculous not to mention heavy, adorned the whole shoulder before heading down into a sleeve. After all, from this day forward the only items of clothing Naomi would be wearing would be long sleeved. Start as you intend to go on and all that. 

"The rest of the gown's worth is in the back my dear." Pulling the dress from the bag Naomi could only agree for the back was open and from the shoulders gold chains crossed to create interest. It was a truly stunning dress and must have cost a small fortune. Naomi wanted to kid herself and pretend that it was unjust that she wore something like this. Until she remembered who she was. Naomi Jean Nott, heiress to the Nott fortune and a fashion icon. She could wear whatever she so pleased. Screw pretending to be all nice and innocent and unaware of her own wealth. 

"I know Naomi, this is exactly what you deserve." Narcissa was right after all. Naomi was gestured to look into the boxes piled up on the bed. Doing as she was told to, she headed for the largest box first opening it to be met with a pair of nude heels also featuring a gold leaf detailing. The other box was smaller and when opened contained a head piece. It too was golden in nature, a very unusual colour for Naomi to wear but it would appear this was the theme of the day she would do just that, and contained little emerald gems scattered about.

After getting ready, with a severe amount of help from Narcissa to not just get into the dress but also the extensive knowledge of beauty charms and spells Naomi finally was able to head downstairs and towards the awaiting parlour of guests. Upon entering the room, the very first person to greet her before even her own brother was Astoria. The smaller girl had barrelled rather ungracefully into the Nott heiress and Naomi had to try and stop both of them from falling over. Though a hand was there to support both of them in remaining upright. Turning her head to see none other than Draco Malfoy stood behind her, she gave the boy a small smile in thanks before returning her attention to her best friend. 

"Ni, you look stunning. Breathtaking if I wasn't your best friend I would have kissed you right on this spot." Astoria gushed a cheeky tone to her final words.

"What's stopping you Greengrass?" Naomi bantered back, choosing not to comment on the compliment considering she had taken a look at herself in the mirror before coming down the stairs. 

"All I can say is fire Wiskey." To many others it would appear as if they two girls were talking about having to get drunk to have a little snog, which has happened more than once, however, this was also the little nickname they had given the Gryffindor redhead that had stolen Naomi's heart and refused to give it back. Before the pair could continue their conversation Naomi's attention was once again moved onto someone else in their tiny little friendship group.

"Ni, my darling younger sister, you look fantastic, you make me proud to be a Nott." The words came in the dark rumbling voice that Naomi could only associate to her older brother. He was dressed in a tuxedo she had never seen before and could only assume was brand new with a tie and matching pocket square that were in the same material and colour as the dress she wore. Forever her rock, her older brother was going to remain by her side that night. For everything she was going to have to go through that night.