Nine

Naomi could not describe what had conspired in the last half an hour or so. Firstly Harry was dead but not dead, he just faked his death. Draco kinda switched sides for a minute or two and then fled. Neville Longbottom pulled out the sword of Gryffindor from the sorting hat. And now everyone was fighting again. Actually she had to pat herself on the back that was a pretty good explanation considering her brain was all messed up and she was exhausted.

The sleep she would get, if she survived all this, would be nothing short of wonderful. Also if she didn't get disowned as well. That was very much likely going to happen. After her father learns not only was she now on the side of the order but also that she had been dating a Weasley all this time. Naomi hadn't exactly broken the no dating outside the sacred 28 rule. Just she wouldn't be able to extend the Nott family tree which would be the biggest problem. 

But as of current Naomi was back inside the great hall, as the fight had moved outside and now to the place where they were getting medical help. She didn't particularly want anyone more injured than they already were. There was wizards from either side littered about as spells bounced from the walls and statues in many directions. But there was one sound that Naomi could point out amongst them all. That familiar cackle that she had been subjected to time and time again. Her personal death eater tutor who had used that cackle as she tried out the spells on Naomi so she knew what they felt like. The one tutor who had the most hands on approach. 

Bellatrix Lestrange, probably the most horrible woman Naomi had ever and will ever meet, was currently stood on a table down one side of the room, the Slytherin table if Naomi was correct, firing spells across the room blindly. Not caring who she hit as long as she hit someone. And one such spell, in particular, flew in the direction of both Naomi and Ginny. It skimmed the ginger's shoulder just barely missing and Naomi could feel the anger bubbling inside of her. 

"Oi Lestrange, leave her alone." Naomi's shrill voice 

"Little Nott what are you going to do about it?" Bellatrix taunted her once student, in the most messed up fashion, into a duel as Naomi clambered upon the table to be at an equal advantage point. She wasn't going to let her get the high ground and win. The two fired spell after spell at one another. The spells narrowly missing or being blocked each time. 

Ginny could only watch on in a mixture of both shock and horror. She hadn't expected Naomi to stand up so seriously for her, not the the person she had confided to Ginny as being one of the few people she was actually scared of. Ginny had also never seen Naomi spar, had never seen what she could do, not truly and she was in awe. Yes Naomi had hinted that she was heavily trained and knew a lot of spells she shouldn't but this was pretty spectacular. Also Naomi beat Ginny's mother up there first so that was brave getting in the way of Molly Weasley. Though Naomi turned back quickly to check on the other, a small turn of her head and Ginny watched as she took notice that a majority of the Weasleys had surrounded the two dark wizards, technically maybe, in a duel. 

"It's okay Weasley clan I've got this." Naomi gave what she hoped was a nice smile before turning her full attention onto Bellatrix once again. 

"Standing up for the poor little blood traitors? Sad that we took one of them? Why are you bothered they have a spare." Bellatrix taunted and Naomi knew that the woman's intent was to anger as many of them as possible.

"Yeah, well this one's for Fred you bitch." And before Bellatrix was even aware it was happening a large green bolt of light left Naomi's wand hitting the older woman square in the chest. Bellatrix's large grin she had been holding following the jest stopped moving as she too did falling to the ground, chest no longer moving as she no longer was able to rain terror. 

Naomi suddenly jumped down from the table she had stood upon to take in what she had done. What spell she had just used. Though she didn't get chance to do anything before she was in Ginny's arms. 

"Ni, you okay there?"

"Did I just do what I think I did?"

"She's dead Naomi, you killed Bellatrix Lestrange." Ginny emphasised the Bellatrix Lestrange part rather than the actions.

"Holy shit I just killed someone." Naomi wasn't one to go into panic but she felt as though this time she might. "I'm going to prison."