Bayverse!Optimus x Human!reader

Requested by _pathetic 

You smiled softly as Sideswipe started the music. Lennox had agreed to let the bots and soldiers have a small party to calm down from all of the fighting and the whole war thing. Now you may think, are you a soldier then? Nope, you're one of Sam's friends that got caught up in all of this.

You didn't complain though, since you had met the amazing mech, Optimus, because of Sam's skill of getting into trouble. You and Op had become fast friends after you had met. You may or may not have gotten a crush on him as well. 

But no one except for Sam knew about this crush and you had told him that he couldn't tell the others unless you confessed to Optimus. Which you weren't planning to do in a very long time. You chuckled softly as you looked at the twins doing some moves out on the bigger dancefloor for the cybertronians.

You had decided not to dance with others, instead opting for sitting on the Dj table Sideswipe was using. This was until a human-sized Optimus sat down beside you. When you saw him out of the corner of your eye you snapped your head at him, confused as hell.

You heard his soft chuckle, slowly melting inside. "You're not gonna dance?" He asked, letting his pedes dangle off of the edge. You kept staring at him in awe while shaking your head quickly. "No, I, uh, wh-, how?" You were confused beyond belief.

Optimus turned to look at you. "Que had gotten the mass displacement machine to work so I asked if I could try it." You cocked your head to the side. "Why would you do that?" Optimus smirked as he leaned closer to you, your face exploding in red.

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to dance with me?" He tilted his helm about an inch to the side while taking your hand in his. You nodded quickly, not trusting your vocal cords to get out a good answer.

He smirked, standing up. He was still holding onto your hand so you got dragged up after him. Still holding your hand, he made his way down to the human area where he took your other hand. 

You almost didn't hear the tonal switch from pop music to some slow music. You kept thinking about it, stealing a glance up to Sideswipe who winked and gave a thumbs up, making you go even redder. 

As if on queue with the music, Optimus landed one hand on your hip and the other on your shoulder, slowly swaying you back and forth. You looked into his optics, those hypnotizing blue eyes that you would do anything for. 

While dancing slowly with Optimus you didn't notice the others that moved to the side to make way for the two of you. The only thing you could focus on was his lip plates and his optics. You wanted to kiss him so badly, but you also knew that the others were looking, and the moment should be private if it ever even happened.

The song finished way too fast for your taste, you just wanted to live the fantasy of just the two of you dancing slowly, looking at each other lovingly. But no, it was ruined as another pop song was put on and the magical moment sat on hold.

Optimus held onto one of your hands, softly tugging at it as he tried to get you to follow him into the base, the empty base. He successfully got you to the small human door that he now could get through. Inside of the base he walked over to some of the desks where he places you on top of one.

The two of you talked for a while, you talking about how amazing it was to work with the Autobot and Optimus about you. You didn't notice the first subtle hints of interest that he scattered in your conversation.

It wasn't until he said that you always looked cute, whenever that he looked at you, that you caught on. A blush appeared all over your face, making it hot as hell. This just seemed to amuse Optimus as he chuckled. 

You began stammering, apologizing profusely, but you didn't get far as he shut you up with a kiss. "Shh, you don't have to worry, 'cause I love you too." You widened your eyes, letting your hands travel up to cup his face, diving in for a deeper and more passionate kiss. 

You enjoyed the moment to the fullest as the two of you shared more confessions and sweet kisses. Right outside of base was Sam and Lennox, the two of them looking at you and Optimus. "I said it would work, they're perfect for each other." Sam said cockily to Lennox as the soldier handed over 20 bucks to the youngling.

"It's just because you have known her longer than us," Ironhide said scoffing slightly at the young boy. Sam rolled his eyes before looking back at the two love birds, with a soft smile, happy that you had found someone. 

Ironhide looked at you two, being, even more, lovey-dovey, deciding that it was enough, "Imma tell them that we're here."