Sukoon

hey guys,

plz vote it and do comments if you are reading plzzzzz🥺

and plz ignore mistakes if you find any

.

.

let's start,

sana stops to tie her loose boot laces, and another pair of hands take over — it's Sid. He doesn't look at her or say a word as he kneels in front of her, but sana can't stop staring at his face. Finally Sid says that he's glad that she's not hurt, and that he regrets leaving that day.

Main rahun ya na rahun

Tum mujh mein kahin baaki rehna.

Since he can't be with her, he asks her to be careful, and sana asks him to do the same. He walks away, and sana walks on in the opposite direction.but then sana suddenly reminds something and started running in the opposite direction (jha se sid ja rha tha). sid saw sana running towards training camp and got worried and he also started following her ..........

.

.

back to story....

sana was running and sid was also running behind her .....then she suddenly stops at the bonfire area....and then she suddenly started crying .....sid was utterly shocked seeing her crying ....and then then he tap on her shoulder...she turns to see who taped her shoulder....and when she sees him...she couldn't control herself started crying....and then sid immediately hugged her tightly in his embrace.....

Mila hoon ab jo tum se
Hai dil ko mere kasam se
Sukoon mila, sukoon mila.

sid pov- hayee kitne mahino baad sukoon mila....tumse milkar....kasam se ..........

Tujhe hai paaya Rab se,
Hai dil ko mere kasam se
Sukoon mila, sukoon mila.

sana pov- itne mahino baad sukoon mila .........tujhe hain paaya ab tujhe kahi nahi jaane dungi.....ush arti ke pass toh bilkul bhi nhi........

they were hugging each other like they met after so many ages ....then suddenly sid's wt rings....which make them realize there posture ....

s:yes, captain here any problem

wt:captain, plz come towards power plant emergency...

s:ok,i am coming

sana:kya hua

s:power plant ke va jaana hoga emergency hain...

sana: hmm..chalo

they move towards power plant and they saw manager of power plant was begging to comrades to help him

s: kya hoo rha hain yeh pe(sternly)

c:(salutes him)sir,yeh aandar jaane ke zid kar rahe hain

s:manager,aap samjhte kyu nhi hain ..yeh dangerous ho skta hain

m:sir, mere 2 friends aandar hain

s to c: check hua hain kya yeh area

c:nahi sir abhi tak toh nahi...dangerous ho skta hain isliye ...

s:hmm..manager aap chinta maat kijiye hum kal check kar lenge....abhi andhera ho choka hain vaise bhi..plz understand

m:ok ,thank you so much officer

The soldiers and medical team are still hard at work, trying to save the last of the workers missing in the aftermath of the earthquake. Tensions run high and it becomes increasingly clear just how dangerous Sid's job can be. Sana can't ignore it anymore, and she'll have to decide if her feelings for him are worth the risk of losing him.