What's the right decision?

Sometime in the night...
Lucius, Cissa, and Vodly walked in to check on the three teenagers. They smiled and laughed when they saw that Draco had his arm around Hermione, and she was snuggled up into his chest. While Harry was 3 feet away, sprawled out. Cissa pulled a large Slytherin green blanket over the three of them before shooing the two grown men out of the room. 

"How long do you think it will take?" Voldy asked as they stood outside the room.

"Depends on how long it takes Hermione to figure out Draco likes her. After that, I give it a month." Cissa replies as they head downstairs.

"I say 3 months after they head back to Hogwarts. They'll realize how much they miss each other when they can't see each other." Lucius says, sitting on the couch, Cissa sitting next to him.

"Before Christmas break for sure." Voldy says, sitting in an armchair.

------------------
~~The next morning~~

I woke up with someone's arm around me and me snuggling into their chest. I didn't think much of it, so I stayed like that for a little while. I was about to fall back asleep when the person moved a little. I heard them grumble something. I looked up, expecting to see my best friend, but instead, I found a certain Slytherin. I gasped, causing him to open his eyes. He blinked a few times before looking down and seeing me. We stayed like that, shocked and staring at each other for at least a minute before either of us reacted. We quickly sat up and scooted away from each other slightly.

"So, uh, you want to go get some breakfast?" Malfoy asked, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment, his eyes cast downward.

"Uh, yeah sure." I said, studying the floor. We walked downstairs to the kitchen, not realizing we were still in pajamas from last night. We sat down opposite each other and ate cereal. Cissa came down and walked straight to the coffee.

"Good morning." She smiled warmly, sipping at her coffee. "Nice pajamas you two." she smirked before walking away. I looked down and realized I was wearing a thin, almost see through, spaghetti strap tank top, and booty shorts. I glanced at Malfoy, he was only wearing a pair of shorts. I squealed before running upstairs and getting changed. I pulled on a pair of ripped light blue jeans, and a black long sleeved crop top. I slipped on a black belt and a pair of black heel boots. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, strands framing my face.

 I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, strands framing my face

^Hermione Outfit^

I walked down the stairs, smiling when I saw Harry talking with Voldy about something. Malfoy still isn't back downstairs yet, probably messing with his hair. I roll my eyes and go to look for the library. 

"This house is to bloody big." I groan when I get lost, once again. I had ended up inside a greenhouse, it was filled with plants that I wanted to touch, and others that I would see in my nightmares later. I carefully walk to the door on the other side of the room. It lead to an outside garden, it was beautiful. There were ivy vines growing all over white gates that lined the garden. There were exotic flowers all over, and the brick path split off in many different directions. I turned right when the path split, I sat down on the bench I had found. I transfigured a leaf into a book.