Movie Night

"Hello Miss Granger, Mr Potter." We turned our heads to see Voldemort standing in the doorway.

Harry and I stood up quickly, we quickly bowed, not really knowing what to do. "No need to bow, although I do appreciate the gesture." We stood up to see Voldemort smirking. "Now, may I ask why you're here?" he sat in an armchair, motioning for us to reclaim our seats on the couches. Harry by Malfoy, me by Cissa.

"Well, the Order murdered Hermione's parents and framed you for it. We wanted to know if they were lying about anything else. Like what your real intentions are." Harry said, knowing I didn't want to say my parents death aloud again.

"Mr Potter, I am honored that you think my intentions are better than the order says." He smiled, looking at us. "And yes, the order has been lying to the wizarding community about what my real intentions are. I don't want to rid the wizarding world of muggle borns. I actually want to get rid of all of the pureblood laws, and anyone in the ministry who is under the impression that one blood is better than another. You Miss Granger have proved that muggle borns can be better than the purest of blood." I blushed, looking down.

"Now, I know that you're still confused about what has been happening, and I doubt that you really want to go back to the order. So, why don't you two stay here for the night?" Cissa said, smiling as she stood up, offering me a hand to help me stand up.

"We'd love to Cissa. We should probably send a letter telling them we won't be back at the burrow tonight." Harry said standing up, Malfoy not far behind.

"Great, Draco dear, show these to a room, have them stay in your wing. Dinner will be at 7, it's 5:49 now. And don't be late this time." We laughed when Voldermort cowered under Cissa's glare. He must have been late last time.

"Yes Cissa." He mumbled as he walked briskly out of the room. "Follow me." Malfoy said as we followed him up the stairs to his wing. "This is my room." he stopped in front of a door that 'Draco' on it. There was a door next to it that had a blank plak on it, and another blank door across from it. He pointed to the door next to his, "That one can be your room, and that one can be your's Potter." he pointed to the door across from mine. "You guys will find nice clothes in your closets. Oh, and you really don't want to be late." He smirked as he walked into his room.

I left Harry in the hall and walked into the room. It had a plain white bed, and beige walls. It was pretty boring, I saw the closet and the bathroom. I went to the closest to pick my outfit before hopping in the shower. I quickly slipped on the dress I had picked from the closet. It was white, with blue stripes going from the top to the bottom. At the bottom, there where two lines going horizontally. It stopped right above my knees. I had tan heels on, I put my hair in a ponytail before walking out of the bathroom and gasping. The room had changed completely, the bed had Gryffindor red sheets, and the walls were now my favorite color, navy blue. I was astounded at the change, I love magic. I quickly walked out the door when I saw it was 6:47, I didn't want to be late. Malfoy and Harry were waiting for me in the halway. Malfoy had on his usual black suit, while Harry was wearing a dark blue suit.

 Malfoy had on his usual black suit, while Harry was wearing a dark blue suit