Our conversation was interrupted when someone knocked at the door gently. Some maid I guess. I tell that someone to open the door and I was mad that it wasn't some maid that I'm expecting, it was Mom.

" Prepare her food Maria, you can leave us here. "

She spoked without looking at Auntie but me.

I looked at Auntie as she stands and make her way to the door with her bowing grace to show respect to my Mom but I already look away as she is out of my sight now.

I refuse to have this conversation now but what choice do I have huh?

How ironic that she was gentle earlier as she knock but now? she is really fuming mad. Ofcourse if you're the acting queen of New York your should act like that. Modest and firm.

She crossed her arms over her chest and raise her brows at me that makes me want to acts snobbish or just act like I don't care.

It's rare to find my parents at my own room and I didn't expect them to come here just to cold me.

I choose to look down in order to avoid her looks but I doubt it, if I heard another remarks about the wedding they want for me then it's no hard to burst out in my own bubble.

" Don't you know what you're doing?! You make us look like a pathetic parent trying to make their daughters life so good and you ' Eliana, y- "

" You make us feel a coward in front of others Eliana and you have the guts to stay in your room and feel pitiful yourself!"

" You should not be the one who feel that, we should be. "

My brows suddenly furrowed and as I look at her she got angry even more.

" Mom, please understand my side- "

I was pleading that my eyes got blurred due to the tears. The time she gets in here I always thought she will apologize and please dad to stop the arrangement.

Its just that its too early for this day to make the reality slap me so hard.

" Now you're talking back huh? After that scandalous breakfast then this? What more do you want!"

T- this is my life and you don't need to do what your parents did to you and Dad so don't do it to me, please.

Thats what I wanted to say to her. To make her understand and stop being so close minded. But they are my parents and I eliana shouldn't act so careless like what I did yesterday.

" Mom, please.. "

I begged with frustration and agony. I can't believe that you can feel so many emotions in one it shots me out so bad.

" You and Luke are together, you should marry now! "

" We are not together, I- I broke up with him."

I finally said it. But though I expect that it will be like a magic word that can stop them it even become worse.

" You what?! "

" I broke up with him. "

I repeat. Now I'm looking into her shocked eyes.

I'm about to uttured a word but I stopped as I feel her warm hands on my face that makes me back off and held my cheeks due to so much pain. I became numb but after a few seconds I come back to my senses. I didn't feel my defeat nor me winning. I just feel empty, like none at all after that.

This is the very first time she lay her hands on me and I can't believe it. I really cant...

" You broke up with him? They have shares for our family Eliana! "