Familiar giggles reached my ears, there in the lake my angels were splashing each other. They were playing, even Angelica had a small smile on her face. Tears gather in my eyes at the beautiful image, I want to always remember this. I took a seat under a near by tree and just watched them playing I think I got lost in thoughts at some point.

"Guys it's time to go!" Three hours had passed and I have more things for them to enjoy so we need to get going now.

They quickly changed and we start heading back to the building. I lead them straight to a huge kitchen, Angela eyes sparkled with glee and went running to the cupboards.

"Wow so many food!" She stared at the massive cupboard in awe assessing it's contents easily while I have to go on my tippy toes for reach the second shelf.

"Well there are hundreds of people here that have a massive appetite."

"Not as massive as ours." Angelica stated in a matter of fact way, but we ignored it and start putting on our aprons.

"Angelo start cutting these apples. Angelica you preheat the oven and start measuring the dry ingredients. Ma I want you to start on the pig in blankets." I smiled at Angela at work, her element is in the kitchen. It's her passion and she excel at it. It's truly a brilliant view of her at work. She always seem to glow and a relaxed look adorn her face.

"Okay while the pig in blankets and the apple pies are in the oven, let's start on the custard and the cake." Angelo and Angelica's face lit up in joy at the mention of cake, Angela always makes a cake with multiple layers each a different flavour and we love it to the core.

Hours ticked away in the kitchen, we were tired and famished but this was always the best part because it was time to eat these goodies. My all time favorite is pig in a blanket, my one true love after burger and pizza. We cleaned up after we finished our delicious lunch and I start leading them to their next treat. I'm so glad I explored the place when the kids were asleep or I wouldn't have a clue what we would do.

I pushed open the mahogany doors that reveal a gigantic comfort room filled with games, couches and computers but the reason I brought them here was because of the many bookshelves filled to the brim with books of all different genres.

"Holy fuck this place is huge." I snapped my head to Angela with narrowed eyes.

"What have I said about those words young lady." I asked rhetorically, she covered her mouth and let out a little "oops!"

"Where do you even learn those words from?!" My hands went to my hair rubbing it aggressively in exasperation.

She looked upwards and to the sides in a thinking manner, "Hmm movies, Chris-"

"Ugggh am gonna strangle him."

"-and books." I paused my plans of Chris' death to look at my beautiful hyperactive deadly book hating daughter.

"You read?!" My face crunched up really hard in confusion of what was revealed.

"Ma!!" Angela stomped her foot pouting.

"What!! You hate books because apparently they are boring. You only read your lesson books- actually you don't even read those. You let Angelica read them and you listen."

"Exactly! Books are boring!!" She says her famous line when it comes to books.

"Yeah she only read them at night when she can't sleep and I quote boring things make me sleepy, books are boring." Angelo cleared up my confusion.

"Ok that makes more sense." I stated after a thought.

"Anyways ma you can go join Angelica with her head buried in a book, Angelo is playing video games with me." With that she grab his hand and dragged him to the games.